Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

Discus and support Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits c884bb75-bf2c-402b-9ae1-7fc1443c2675 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darthnihilus30, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits

:)

darthnihilus30, Dec 3, 2016
  2. pre-ordered final fantasy XV

pre-ordered final fantasy XV and Not Received any Microsoft Reward Points!!

3. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits!!

4. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. There were no offers to receive credits just for preordering that game digitally. It would have counted towards your Games on Demand punchcard and you would need to
    purchase 2 other eligible games in order to complete that offer and receive the credits.

Otherwise, you would only receive credits if you preordered a physical disc from microsoftstore.com (and live in the US). Those credits would show as pending about 10-15 business days after the game shipped.
  5. user20211 Win User

Pre-order punchcard question.

I am about to pre-order Final Fantasy XV but still have not received any answer for this. If I do, will the system think that I have 3 games pre-ordered? And what would happen next? Will I get charged back once it is obvious that in reality I only had 2
    games pre-ordered? If that would be the case I will refrain from pre-ordering Final Fantasy XV. Could you please help me?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Games on Demand Preorder punchcard, full but no reward

Hello KosmoPi,

Only purchases made during the offer period are eligible for the offer. Since your pre-order of Final Fantasy XV was made before this offer started, it was not eligible, and did not award a punch.
  7. Redders 1984 Win User

PRE-ORDER PUNCHCARD MISSION NOT REGISTERING MY PRE-ORDERED GAMES HOW DO I GET MY POINTS

I'm having the same issue, I Pre-ordered Watch Dogs 2, Mafia 3 and Final Fantasy XV. Both Watch Dogs 2 and Mafia 3 have "you Pre-ordered" underneath them but Final Fantasy doesn't even though I have downloaded it to my console already. My decision to Pre-order
    Final Fantasy was influenced by this offer so I really want my points. ;)
  8. smileskybird Win User

How do I get Final Fantasy 15 demo?

It comes out tomorrow Thursday 19th for Australia and New Zealand. If you pre-order from EB Games which I have, they give you a code which you can redeem to get Final Fantasy XV Demo free. I checked to Xbox Store and Type 0 may be around 22GB big and Final
    Fantasy XV Demo will be around 6GB big, for Xbox 1. It's 8:52 pm Wednesday 18th NZ time.
Thema:

1. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!! - Similar Threads - Pre order Final

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  4. i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...: On Monday 10/16/2023 i pre-ordered the Final Shape DLC for Destiny2 on Microsoft's site, BUT it still hasn't been charged from my debit account, yes the account has the funds, i read on other asks...
  5. Final Fantasy 15 Pre-order Points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Final Fantasy 15 Pre-order Points: Almost a month since release and no points have been put on my reward account for the hard copy pre-order through microsoft store. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  6. Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV: Preordered and paid for Final Fantasy XV (15) officially on the 19th. Have not received credits. 795578da-7645-4470-9380-7f5f83c09892
  7. Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ...: Hello I pre-ordered the Deluxe Addition of Final Fantasy XV back in July. Received my game on launch day and was told I would get my pre-order bonuses in an email. I haven't received Recolor:...
  8. [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]: Pues lo que se lee en el título, pre ordené Final Fantasy XV Premium Edition y aún no obtengo mi avatar de Noctis y la mascota Carbuncle. La compra la hice el día Lunes a las 10:20 p.m. No sé si...
  9. Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive): I pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and I was supposed to get The Walking Dead: Collection as an incentive for pre-ordering but I never got it? Even after Final Season just released...
  10. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits!! c076ce0a-b7fa-4f93-af27-5fc33de8fde1