Pre order credits

Discus and support Pre order credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I preordered COD Infinite Warfare Mafia III and Dishonored 2 and never received the 15,000 credits. How can I make sure I get the credits?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NASTYSPLITTER, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Pre order credits

I preordered COD Infinite Warfare Mafia III and Dishonored 2 and never received the 15,000 credits. How can I make sure I get the credits?

:)

NASTYSPLITTER, Nov 23, 2016
  2. pre order credits

hi I pre ordered gears of war 4 ultimate edition. When will I receive the 15000 reward credits?

THE MADCAP SYD, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Cruizn714
    Cruizn714 Guest
    Pre-order credits

Hello, after chatting with support I have been told that I do not qualify for the 15,000 reward credit bonus because despite purchasing three games from the list, Battlefront 2, Assassin's creed origins, and Shadow of war, I purchased Shadow of war too early.
    I purchased all three games prior to release, I simply gave you my money too soon for shadow of war to count. This seems very unfair.

Here is the promotion in question: Xbox Live Rewards

Cruizn714, Nov 23, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Pre order credits

Hello NASTYSPLITTER,

It looks like your purchase of Mafia III was not properly punched due to it being listed as purchased on the release date. We are investigating this interaction, but in the meanwhile, we will adjust your punchcard to reflect this purchase. You should see
    this change occur shortly! Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Pre order credits