Pre-order bought game missing

Discus and support Pre-order bought game missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 in my account and got achievements back on the game release date, today I decided to replay the game, but it does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OldCipidisBr, Sep 3, 2021.

1. OldCipidisBr
    OldCipidisBr Guest

I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 in my account and got achievements back on the game release date, today I decided to replay the game, but it does not appear neither on my ready to download list or Refunded games. What should I do?

:)

OldCipidisBr, Sep 3, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Maybe you made the purchase using another account.

I recommend looking at the purchase history of the accounts you use, all redeemed codes and purchases made are shown. This link will take you to the purchase history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If you find the purchase and the purchase status is ''completed'', look for the game in the store and try installing there.
  3. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Are Game Group Reliable For Pre-Orders?

Personally I pre-order stuff in-store to be on the safe side, pre-ordering from the internet can be hit and miss (you either get it or you don't).

I've only pre-ordered one thing from GAME and not had an issue (pre-ordered in-store).
  4. Cynical Kelly Win User

Pre-order punch card not registering any preorders.

That seems a bit silly; the mission is to pre-order games so I missed the offer period because I pre-ordered too early? Can I cancel them and Pre-order again?

I assume this means I shouldn't pre-order games ever again in case this happens again.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Access to nuketown 2025?

Everyone says that if you pre-ordered the game, you'll get Nuketown 2025; that's a load of BS. I pre-ordered the game & won't be getting it - at least according toe the Gamestop store manager. He said I missed the pre-order deadline... :(
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Is The Special Edition Worth It?

Never had a Pre-order miss release date from Amazon...sometimes paying that little extra for their prime service makes it all worthwhile for items bought from them
Thema:

1. Pre-order bought game missing - Similar Threads - Pre order bought

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  4. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  5. COD3 says I need to purchase even though I bought pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD3 says I need to purchase even though I bought pre order: Can someone please tell me why I purchased the pre order COD3 and now it's saying I don't own the game even though at the top of my screen it says "congratulations on purchasing COD3" what the...
  6. Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...: I purchased the Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remstsrted from the Modern Warfare store which also came with a bundle for $19.99 It says buy bundle, I clicked that, MW2 Remstastered shows up in my game...
  7. Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...: When I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition through the Microsoft Store it said I would get a DLC code for a Ford Mustang GT350R that was specially tuned. It was a pre-order bonus car....
  8. I bought the Quantum Break is pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the Quantum Break is pre-order?: When I bought it at time about date4/4 22:00 PST , but it shows " Already purchased: 4/5/2016 " So can I get the pre order bonus gift ? thx 5a0d40a6-8704-40d8-a282-2237b02813bf
  9. Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas: Arrrrgh There Mattie sitting and wairing worse than Xmas and there still over a month to go. Ah well waiting the hard part catching silly old scally wag posting that even harder than waiting for...
  10. I've bought 2K16 pre-order version,but no reward for 2K15 VC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought 2K16 pre-order version,but no reward for 2K15 VC.: I've bought 2K16 pre-order version in HK sever,but no reward for 2K15 VC. a2371c06-3374-459e-ba31-82e046614d4e