Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas

Discus and support Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Arrrrgh There Mattie sitting and wairing worse than Xmas and there still over a month to go. Ah well waiting the hard part catching silly old scally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikro, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Mikro
    Mikro Guest

Arrrrgh There Mattie sitting and wairing worse than Xmas and there still over a month to go. Ah well waiting the hard part catching silly old scally wag posting that even harder than waiting for a game to come out.

:)

Mikro, Jan 8, 2018
  2. miltonlnm
    miltonlnm Guest
    READ FIRST: An update regarding Quantum Break pre-order codes

Same here, only Alan Wake Nightmare. Okay, it's a step forward, but my interest was the PC version of the game. I don't have an Xbox One. I just bought the game on pre-order beacuse it was the only way to have the game right at launch. There was no pre-sales
    for Windows nor actual release date. Microsoft = worst pre-order, worse after-sale, worse support, worse service and worst information, I will not buy from you ever again!

miltonlnm, Jan 8, 2018
  3. monzano 11
    monzano 11 Guest
    Halo 4 bonus

We bought Halo 4 and will not give the game to our son till Xmas. Will lose the bonus stuff if we don't enter it now or can we wait till Xmas?

monzano 11, Jan 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: