ppl reporting others for the fun of it

Discus and support ppl reporting others for the fun of it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how can ppl report others for the fun of it gets me my son has been ban from doing messages ecr on the xbox because some nasty person reported him for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rubixlinxer1306, Sep 29, 2017.

1. ppl reporting others for the fun of it

how can ppl report others for the fun of it gets me my son has been ban from doing messages ecr on the xbox because some nasty person reported him for wat Eva reason he doesn't have headset ect only uses messages one person sent my boy a message then reported
    him wen no reply was sent some ppl need to grow up n stop reporting ppl for the sake of it n I've blocked a few bad mouth ppl from my account one person being resit ect all ppl should just block ppl if u can't get along not report ppl for ur own mistake

:)

rubixlinxer1306, Sep 29, 2017
  2. OnlyThanatos
    OnlyThanatos Guest
    Unwarranted "Avoid Me" Reputation

ngocphi i respect your opinnion but can i be disagree with you in 1 point?

you said this literally... "If a lot of people are reporting you as avoid me because of bad behaviour. Then they aren't wrong. They just don't want to play qith you"

Well thats not true cause ppl are not "reporting as AVOID ME" ppl are reporting "good players" (in some cases) as "CHEATERS" and many times that REPORTS ARE FALSE, not all ppl reported as CHEATER are CHEATERS, lots of players uses the CHEATER REPORT to REPORT
    PPL and ruin his REPUTATION, if ppl dont like to play with someone they must have the option to BLOCK they, not REPORT AS CHEATERS or OTHER UNFOUNDED REASON!

Thats my opinnion, in that point the system is BAD DESIGNED and give power to the BAD INTENTIONAL "PLAYERS".

Sorry for the CAPS but i wanted to gave emphasis to some points, i am not screaming ppl reporting others for the fun of it ;)

OnlyThanatos, Sep 29, 2017
  3. OnlyThanatos
    OnlyThanatos Guest
    REPUTATION system is Totally Broken or Bugged!

ngocphi i respect your opinnion but can i be disagree with you in 1 point?

you said this literally... "If a lot of people are reporting you as avoid me because of bad behaviour. Then they aren't wrong. They just don't want to play qith you"

Well thats not true cause ppl are not "reporting as AVOID ME" ppl are reporting "good players" (in some cases) as "CHEATERS" and many times that REPORTS ARE FALSE, not all ppl reported as CHEATER are CHEATERS, lots of players uses the CHEATER REPORT to REPORT
    PPL and ruin his REPUTATION, if ppl dont like to play with someone they must have the option to BLOCK they, not REPORT AS CHEATERS or OTHER UNFOUNDED REASON!

Thats my opinnion, in that point the system is BAD DESIGNED and give power to the BAD INTENTIONAL "PLAYERS".

Sorry for the CAPS but i wanted to gave emphasis to some points, i am not screaming ppl reporting others for the fun of it ;)

OnlyThanatos, Sep 29, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Bans don’t occur without evidence. You’ll need to go to enforcement.xbox.com to learn more on it.

5. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Flawed logic. Not reporting violators only make the abuse get worse.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.

An Old Freak, Oct 2, 2017
  6. Bans don't occur without evidence, but you can't even get on the phone and communicate with them about the incident to have them present the evidence. its a broken system, an online dictatorship with a bunch of people making decisions with your account and
    money, but they don't have to explain themselves. I won't be a part of it any longer.

xMG Afronautz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: