Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects

Discus and support Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently I've had a problem with rival mode and anything connected to the Internet through powerstar golf. It stalls clicks and makes a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BASH069, Apr 21, 2017.

1. BASH069
    BASH069 Guest

Just recently I've had a problem with rival mode and anything connected to the Internet through powerstar golf. It stalls clicks and makes a lot of noise and then defaults back to the dashboard. anybody have any the fixes? Thanks

:)

BASH069, Apr 21, 2017
  2. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    My X1 is starting to take over!

Powerstar golf is excellent. Still playing this after starting on Day One. I added you for Rivals mode.

User 9242019, Apr 21, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    "The Best Games Are on Xbox One"

TRUE.

Minecraft, Zoo Tycoon, Forza, Halo, Powerstar Golf, and Project Spark are not for PS3/PS4. And Xbox Live is superior and a more richer online experience compared to PSN.

Games on my "1st to get" list are

Forza 5

Minecraft

Powerstar Golf

Project Spark

Need for Speed Rivals

The Crew

Final Fantasy XV

Titanfall

Halo

Zoo Tycoon (which even includes a multiplayer mode!).

smileskybird, Apr 21, 2017
  4. BASH069
    BASH069 Guest

I've uninstalled twice and reset my Xbox one. Didn't work. Any help. Thanks

BASH069, Apr 21, 2017
  5. chrispie1
    chrispie1 Guest
    This has started happening to me too. Whenever you search for a rival, either in open play or rival mode, the game crashes. I have power cycled my console and uninstalled the game and reinstalled on different hard drives with nothing helping.

chrispie1, Apr 23, 2017
  6. I am having the same problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, still crashes on rivals.

Mortal Groove, Apr 24, 2017
  7. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey guys!

Thanks for passing that along to us. We experienced the same thing when we tried playing it here. We've passed the issue along to the appropriate teams for investigation. When we have more information to share, we'll be sure to post back in here and let
    you know.

Thank you for your patience!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 27, 2017
  8. CP11goaTB12
    CP11goaTB12 Guest

same issue same problem. Kindof sucks cause on the weekend my father really enjoys this game and its the only one he can play. Ive tried everything and no luck, it like you said happens at the rivial screen when im just trying to play three people.

CP11goaTB12, Apr 30, 2017
  9. FieldArtist5
    FieldArtist5 Guest
    I am having the same problem when I try to adjust my caddie setup at all

FieldArtist5, Apr 30, 2017
  10. Bob YAMADA
    Bob YAMADA Guest
    Some of my friends and I have the same issue and it haven't been resolved yet. If you have any information to share, please let me know too. Thanks.

Bob YAMADA, May 20, 2017
  11. I too am having the same issue. The game freezes, makes a loud humming, and returns to Xbox home. I have contacted support who linked me to this thread and stated the team who handles these matters are aware and doing their best to fix it. It appears their
    best has taken over a month so far.

"

FlatheadChronic, Jun 4, 2017
  12. They also stated it may have something to do with using Xbox Preview.

FlatheadChronic, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: