Powerstar Golf -Couldn't sync your data...

Discus and support Powerstar Golf -Couldn't sync your data... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Powerstar Golf has been working fine up till now. I am now sometimes getting the message that it can't synch my data with the cloud jut now. Sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gleny Greybeard, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Powerstar Golf -Couldn't sync your data...

Powerstar Golf has been working fine up till now. I am now sometimes getting the message that it can't synch my data with the cloud jut now. Sometimes after several tries it will work. Any ideas or anyone having the same issue? Thanks.

:)

Gleny Greybeard, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Lestat Phoenix, Jan 28, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    November Free ride

Hello theunit1982,

We see that our data provider's maintenance is over, and you are now being awarded punches for your playtime in Powerstar Golf and Prominence Poker. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Jan 28, 2014
  4. D4RK J3DI 68
    D4RK J3DI 68 Guest

Had same problem couple days ago. You aren't alone.

D4RK J3DI 68, Jan 30, 2014
  5. Ok, I unplugged both my router and my xb1. Rebooted, everything fine. Might only need to unplug one or other, not both. I'll try that next time and post results. Hope this works for you as well.

Gleny Greybeard, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Gleny Greybeard Win User

Ok, I unplugged both my router and my xb1. Rebooted, everything fine. Might only need to unplug one or other, not both. I'll try that next time and post results. Hope this works for you as well.
  7. D4RK J3DI 68 Win User

Had same problem couple days ago. You aren't alone.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

November Free ride

Hello theunit1982,

We see that our data provider's maintenance is over, and you are now being awarded punches for your playtime in Powerstar Golf and Prominence Poker. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  9. GATORSshouldbe1 Win User

Why are Kinect Haters so stubborn?

10. GATORSshouldbe1 Win User

Why I believe the Xbox One should lose the Kinect these are my 11 reasons why

Thema:

1. Powerstar Golf -Couldn't sync your data... - Similar Threads - Powerstar Golf Couldn't

2. I can't see my friend who plays powerstar golf in rivals.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my friend who plays powerstar golf in rivals.: My friend and I both own and play powerstar golf but when I go to look for my friend in rivals mode it shows as no Rivals found. The same is true for when he tries to look for me....
  3. Powerstar golf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf: bought a course from th store and it wont download in the game And was still charged for it ??? dde37929-eef1-4313-bdc8-d68f11e55d49
  4. Powerstar Golf game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar Golf game: Please somebody tell me how to play 2 players on the free wvwnts of this game. Preferably stroke play. Thanks 59905402-f36c-48b8-aacc-fdf14082f0d8
  5. Powerstar Golf still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar Golf still not working: Dear Microsoft employees, fix finally this game. Crashes all the time after the game start. After a few minutes it freezes. EVERYONE has this issue. And STOP telling this is not your business. It...
  6. Crash PowerStar Golf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash PowerStar Golf: Bonjour, Depuis quelque temps le jeu crash systématiquement la sélection du Caddie et au chargement du mode RIVALs. L'écran se fige... Il faut quitter le jeu et le relancer. Après...
  7. Powerstar golf freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf freezing: love the game and have for years but now I can't play with my friends because I keep getting kicked out during caddie setup or open play or rival play ?? Is this ever going to get fixed ???...
  8. Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects: Just recently I've had a problem with rival mode and anything connected to the Internet through powerstar golf. It stalls clicks and makes a lot of noise and then defaults back to the dashboard....
  9. come play me live on powerstar golf anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    come play me live on powerstar golf anyone: addme as a friend and lets play. . . . . . . . come on. . . . right on 975e26bd-97d8-45a0-b2fa-eb0a9452548b
  10. ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37: ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37 9641cd32-25b2-4a96-9bd3-eb49dc7d51b2