PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??

Discus and support PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have a PowerA Advantage Xbox Controller and everything works fine on it but the bumpers are SO SENSITIVE its so annoying when im playing a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wyatt� Roseberry, Jan 3, 2024.

1. PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??

So i have a PowerA Advantage Xbox Controller and everything works fine on it but the bumpers are SO SENSITIVE its so annoying when im playing a game and im trying to switch my weapon and it switches to the item and i get eliminated ad a result. Is there a way to fix it???

:)

Wyatt� Roseberry, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

3. Mike JezZ Win User

The bumper buttons

I agree, the controller is great in my hands. Problem is I have to push the bumper pretty hard now before it reacts. Tbh it helps if you press in a certain way. But it should not be like that, my other says a loud click and it registers very sensitively.
    The other button that barely clicks has very low sensitive.
  4. manoloroman Win User

XBOX GAME PASS DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY XBOX CONTROLLER ON PC

It is a PowerA xbox one licensed controller
  5. Mike JezZ Win User

The bumper buttons

Well, I don't know if I should return them to get new ones. I think it is kinda drastic to have two controllers with the same problem.

On the one I primarily plays with, I left bumper works fine. Has a high click sound, and is very sensitive. the other one, allmost doesnt say click, and I have to push it pretty hard or else it reacts like I just stops pushing the button.

But my second controller I bought seperately (from the same place) have the exact same problem just with the right bumper. The left bumper for that controller is perfectly fine.

The have the EXACT same problem, just with the different bumper.
  6. CODukes4 Win User

Aiming on the new xbox one... Ghost.

I dropped my sensitivity down to 4. It helps, but it I'm still not as fluid as I was withy the 360 controller. Is this controller smaller? The bumper buttons are way to hard to push in when ur playing a twitch shooter.
Thema:

1. PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers?? - Similar Threads - PowerA Controller has

2. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  3. PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?: On Christmas Morn, I got A PowerA Controller, And I was seeing what the app can do. All of a sudden Poof! Triggers Dont Work. Please help 8dbfd3d9-ae9b-4c76-8d3f-92d480201f48
  4. PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?: Just got a brand new PowerA spectra wired advantage controller and I was messing around in the PowerA ha app and then all of the sudden my triggers stoped working dose any have a fix it’s been 2...
  5. PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???: I have a blue camo PowerA enhanced wired controller, I've tried everything from restarting my xbox to xbox accessories on PC, but nothings makes the controller work and I'm using a perfect brand...
  6. Can Other powerA controller work for cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Other powerA controller work for cloud gaming?: Hello, I was looking up the list of supported controller for cloud gaming and saw a powerA section seems a bit shallow that is why want to know if the powerA spectra infinity would work to play,...
  7. why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...: very bad ping spikes when using powera fusion pro 3 wired controller it also happens on ps5 controller and xbox one controller but it doesn't happen when using mouse or keyboard its so annoying...
  8. Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on: It was on before i left the house for school and i come back to it not working but i tried using it on a different xbox and with a different cable but the circle indicator isnt even on...
  9. Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping: I apologize if these questions have been asked before, but I recently bought a PowerA XBox controller, and it comes with two additional buttons, called advanced gaming buttons. I have two...
  10. PowerA Series X|S wired controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Series X|S wired controller issues: I strictly use this controller on my pc. I have the correct profile set up for steam (I never have issues using the controller through a steam game.) The part where this gets interesting is I...