PowerA Fusion Pro controller black

Discus and support PowerA Fusion Pro controller black in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My RB is pretty much broken and I can’t find any videos to fix it for this specific controller l’m not really sure what I can do about it please help!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Your Uncleシ   , Mar 28, 2021.

1. PowerA Fusion Pro controller black

My RB is pretty much broken and I can’t find any videos to fix it for this specific controller l’m not really sure what I can do about it please help! PowerA Fusion Pro controller black :(

PowerA Fusion Pro controller black [​IMG]

:)

Your Uncleシ   , Mar 28, 2021
  2. Jawa Junk Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I have a PowerA Fusion pro that I really like.
  3. MarshallCouch Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Disconnecting from PC USB Wired. Windows 11.

I recently started having this same issue with Windows 11. I'm using a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired controller. Sometimes a button will get stuck on disconnect. Looks like the light stays on the controller like it's still connected.
  4. DBurleson Win User

"I find the lack of your Elite Controller disturbing."

PowerA JUST released a competitor to the Elite Controller called the FUSION Pro. It is half the price of the Elite Controller, doesn't look as "cool" and it is Wired. I know how you kids love your wireless devices. "Turn on my Xbox with my controller???
    That is for CHUMPS!"

But seriously I'll tell you what sold me on it. My wife bought a wired PowerA controller 3 weeks ago so my daughter could play games with me. It has a 10ft cable and upon trying it out the controller instantly felt better than the standard Xbox One controllers.
    The PowerA was slightly bigger, the sticks were stiffer and not "sunken in" like the X1's. I play Elite Dangerous and using the PowerA I fell more in control of my ship. In fact I tried using the wireless X1 to play Elite Dangerous last night and every time
    I press the bumper buttons and the Dpad I felt like I was going to break it. The face buttons are NOT as fancy, the clear rounded X1 face button are nice...looking...but thats about it.

I will definitely try this one out.
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-fusion-pro-wired-controller/123712?cid=fds_10000777&CAWELAID=120192760000030779&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120192760000015272&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAjwh8exBRDyyqqH9pvf1ncSJAAu4OE3OLTay3I3ZKPw31c_H4uJ4ONiyT_7PyySxuyXY-v_hxoCKz7w_wcB

Dat URL doe
  5. ChristopherGoddard1 Win User

Unresponsive RB on PowerA Fusion Pro controller

I got hold of PowerA on their website. They sent me a new controller
  6. J.R.G. Win User

"I find the lack of your Elite Controller disturbing."

PowerA JUST released a competitor to the Elite Controller called the FUSION Pro. It is half the price of the Elite Controller, doesn't look as "cool" and it is Wired.
    I would seriously stop playing video games if they went back to wired controllers. It's also part of the reason I prefer X Box controllers over the PS4; if the battery dies on the PS4 controller when I'm playing, it gets turned off even in the middle of
    a game. I never, ever, ever, want to play using a wired controller. -_- Lol.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

PowerA Fusion Pro controller black

1. PowerA Fusion Pro controller black - Similar Threads - PowerA Fusion Pro

2. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  3. PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?: On Christmas Morn, I got A PowerA Controller, And I was seeing what the app can do. All of a sudden Poof! Triggers Dont Work. Please help 8dbfd3d9-ae9b-4c76-8d3f-92d480201f48
  4. PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?: Just got a brand new PowerA spectra wired advantage controller and I was messing around in the PowerA ha app and then all of the sudden my triggers stoped working dose any have a fix it’s been 2...
  5. PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??: So i have a PowerA Advantage Xbox Controller and everything works fine on it but the bumpers are SO SENSITIVE its so annoying when im playing a game and im trying to switch my weapon and it...
  6. PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???: I have a blue camo PowerA enhanced wired controller, I've tried everything from restarting my xbox to xbox accessories on PC, but nothings makes the controller work and I'm using a perfect brand...
  7. Can Other powerA controller work for cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Other powerA controller work for cloud gaming?: Hello, I was looking up the list of supported controller for cloud gaming and saw a powerA section seems a bit shallow that is why want to know if the powerA spectra infinity would work to play,...
  8. why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...: very bad ping spikes when using powera fusion pro 3 wired controller it also happens on ps5 controller and xbox one controller but it doesn't happen when using mouse or keyboard its so annoying...
  9. PowerA Xbox One FUSION Pro Wired Controller REPLACEMENT PADDLE HOLDER NEEDED mine broke and...

in XBoX on Windows
    PowerA Xbox One FUSION Pro Wired Controller REPLACEMENT PADDLE HOLDER NEEDED mine broke and...: just from regularly using it for less than a month, the plastic to keep a paddle in place has snapped off. I cannot find any replacement mappable pro paddle packs, does anyone know of any?...
  10. PowerA Fusion Pro controller parts replacements

in XBoX on Windows
    PowerA Fusion Pro controller parts replacements: Hi, I wanted to ask where can I buy the paddles behind the "PowerA Fusion Pro" controller since mine starts to wear out, thank! bb8927cd-e459-4e28-9dfd-8974787f7009