PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?

Discus and support PowerA controller triggers not working any fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got a brand new PowerA spectra wired advantage controller and I was messing around in the PowerA ha app and then all of the sudden my triggers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Heisterman, Jan 18, 2024.

1. PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?

Just got a brand new PowerA spectra wired advantage controller and I was messing around in the PowerA ha app and then all of the sudden my triggers stoped working dose any have a fix it’s been 2 days

:)

Andrew Heisterman, Jan 18, 2024
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi Andrew! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to Xbox Ambassador Mister Quimby

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-working/bcc0a6cc-a415-4e11-9920-d5375f4f8e01

" Sorry to hear about the controller issues. I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. I recommend trying a few steps to see if we can get this issues sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

- Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    - Once your console powers off, unplug the power cord.
    - Remove the batteries from your wireless controller.
    - Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console and reinsert the batteries into your controller.
    - Power on your console and check to see if the trigger issue continues.

Give the suggested steps a try and if you continue to experience issues, try replacing the current batteries in the controller with a fresh set. If after trying all the steps the triggers are still not functioning correctly, you may want to look into replacing your controller. Since the controller is a 3rd party, you can reach out to the retailer and check for its warranty option."

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?

Hi Grayson, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this case, you need to contact PowerA Support.

Please, use this link:

https://www.powera.com/support/submit-case-request/

I hope it helps.
  4. Jeff_698 Win User

Controller Not Being Detected By Edge Broswer

Hi. The controller I have is "PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S". There is a section for PowerA in verified controllers. It use to work for me just fine for over a year. I am not sure why suddenly it is not working. Any ideas?
  5. xXx JB00GIE xXx Win User

Xbox series 2 controller rb button

How much has the controller been used? I ask because I use mine so often, that I have to replace them when a button, or trigger, stops working. I would also highly recommend using controllers made by Microsoft (versus PowerA for example).
  6. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question)

I don't have the app, but unplugging the powerA controller fixes it. I'd like to know why rumble goes off on the controller I'm not using so I could figure out what's going wrong.
Thema:

1. PowerA controller triggers not working any fix? - Similar Threads - PowerA controller triggers

2. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  3. PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?: On Christmas Morn, I got A PowerA Controller, And I was seeing what the app can do. All of a sudden Poof! Triggers Dont Work. Please help 8dbfd3d9-ae9b-4c76-8d3f-92d480201f48
  4. PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??: So i have a PowerA Advantage Xbox Controller and everything works fine on it but the bumpers are SO SENSITIVE its so annoying when im playing a game and im trying to switch my weapon and it...
  5. PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???: I have a blue camo PowerA enhanced wired controller, I've tried everything from restarting my xbox to xbox accessories on PC, but nothings makes the controller work and I'm using a perfect brand...
  6. Can Other powerA controller work for cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Other powerA controller work for cloud gaming?: Hello, I was looking up the list of supported controller for cloud gaming and saw a powerA section seems a bit shallow that is why want to know if the powerA spectra infinity would work to play,...
  7. why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...: very bad ping spikes when using powera fusion pro 3 wired controller it also happens on ps5 controller and xbox one controller but it doesn't happen when using mouse or keyboard its so annoying...
  8. Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on: It was on before i left the house for school and i come back to it not working but i tried using it on a different xbox and with a different cable but the circle indicator isnt even on...
  9. Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping: I apologize if these questions have been asked before, but I recently bought a PowerA XBox controller, and it comes with two additional buttons, called advanced gaming buttons. I have two...
  10. PowerA Series X|S wired controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Series X|S wired controller issues: I strictly use this controller on my pc. I have the correct profile set up for steam (I never have issues using the controller through a steam game.) The part where this gets interesting is I...