power supply louder than a vacuum

Discus and support power supply louder than a vacuum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; its to loud and i can't here my self think immabout to take a sluge hammer and smash this thing to hell why would you sell me this i have 2 xbox ones... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brothers345, Dec 22, 2014.

1. brothers345
    brothers345 Guest

its to loud and i can't here my self think immabout to take a sluge hammer and smash this thing to hell why would you sell me this i have 2 xbox ones the other one is silent and perfect but this one makes my ears bleed and cops come to my house for noise
    complains it sooooooooooo loud i cant sleep and this thing is killing me why miscrosoft why you do this I'm going nuts over this thing i didnt even know it had a fan untill i heard this noise this is a disapoint ment this is not gameing console its a vacuum
    cause cause i

i hate this thing my apprtment is to loud i cant do it i cant sleep i cant live like this

icant do it i cant do it i getting rid of this thing in the garbage it goes never agian good buy xbox

i rate this thing -19/200

:)

brothers345, Dec 22, 2014
  2. Levs OG
    Levs OG Guest
    Xbox 360 Slim 250Gb - Shutting off at first use, constantly

Also I'd like to add that my power supply is a lot louder than it was before and it therefore louder than my actual console itself...

Levs OG, Dec 22, 2014
  3. PSU fan very loud when Xbox 1 on.

when my Xbox One is on, the power supply fan has become very loud. This is a new thing, as it is noticeably louder than even a couple of days ago. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

WavyStingray614, Dec 22, 2014
  4. power supply louder than a vacuum

Call Xbox Support, they most likely will send you a new one. Chances are the fan is clogged or the bearing is shot. I suggest you dont leave your xbox in standby since all the fans and even the HD will remain active.

Richiestang78, Dec 22, 2014
  5. macky181
    macky181 Guest
    Same for me to, I've just been speaking with support on chat and its 35 quid for a new one which is not an issue but when we moved ahead with the actual purchase he knew nothing not even my email linked to my account, I gave him my gamer tag and SErial number,
    so they should have all my information,I was then sent a text from a random number with a support code? Normally MSFT comes up if they text you not an actual number!

So I would call if I was you I don't know where this sales chat is outsourced to and if they can be trusted with personal information which Microsoft already have due to being a gold member.

macky181, Dec 22, 2014
  6. If its under a year old its still in warranty (at least in the US) so I wouldn't pay a dime for anything.

Richiestang78, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Richiestang78 Win User

If its under a year old its still in warranty (at least in the US) so I wouldn't pay a dime for anything.
  8. Richiestang78 Win User

Call Xbox Support, they most likely will send you a new one. Chances are the fan is clogged or the bearing is shot. I suggest you dont leave your xbox in standby since all the fans and even the HD will remain active.
  9. macky181 Win User

Same for me to, I've just been speaking with support on chat and its 35 quid for a new one which is not an issue but when we moved ahead with the actual purchase he knew nothing not even my email linked to my account, I gave him my gamer tag and SErial number,
    so they should have all my information,I was then sent a text from a random number with a support code? Normally MSFT comes up if they text you not an actual number!

So I would call if I was you I don't know where this sales chat is outsourced to and if they can be trusted with personal information which Microsoft already have due to being a gold member.
  10. Levs OG Win User

Xbox 360 Slim 250Gb - Shutting off at first use, constantly

Also I'd like to add that my power supply is a lot louder than it was before and it therefore louder than my actual console itself...
  11. EdragonXX Win User

Power supply is louder than console (in standby mode)

No my power supply is super quiet. And from your video, yes it louder than my, but still it's very quiet in your video. Anyway sometimes different things can amplify noise. such as the parquet floor.
Thema:

1. power supply louder than a vacuum - Similar Threads - power supply louder

2. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  3. If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...: If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply box?? e1f77642-3808-42b4-9e32-12fb9e7b46f4
  4. How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply: How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply 8320572b-fb47-45a5-bd0b-0fa5d2c454b7
  5. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  6. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  7. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  8. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  9. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  10. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...