power saving mode boot question

Discus and support power saving mode boot question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Is this it normal in the power saving mode. I turn on the Xbox one S and the box boots for around 30 seconds then shut off (totally off) and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azumi14, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Azumi14
    Azumi14 Guest

Hi,

Is this it normal in the power saving mode. I turn on the Xbox one S and the box boots for around 30 seconds then shut off (totally off) and then boots again and finishes normally. Just got the Xbox one S today and need to know because I can return
    if this is defected.

Thank you,

Tom

:)

Azumi14, Sep 25, 2016
  2. Very slow startup and games loading

Also, before this week while in power saving mode, the xbox would boot in no more than 40 secs. Games and apps run normally once it does finally boot.

ninjasauce4000, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Very slow startup and games loading

Hey guys. I'm going through the same thing as you. Off and on this week my xbox takes long to boot up.(just under 2 mins to be exact.) It sits at the green screen for about 20 secs and then goes to black for a full minute. I'm in power saving mode which
    is the only mode the boot time seems to be affected in.

It boots instantly in instant on mode but i prefer using power saving to reduce wear and tear on the console.

ninjasauce4000, Sep 25, 2016
  4. DERRY90
    DERRY90 Guest

Hi there! How often has your Xbox been doing this? I have a link which may help guide you but be aware, your Xbox one S has a built in power supply so the power supply troubleshooting steps will not apply in this case. support.xbox.com/.../console-turns-off-unexpectedly

DERRY90, Sep 25, 2016
  5. Azumi14
    Azumi14 Guest
    Microsoft rep had me plug directly in the wall and the system boots normal. I previously had the Xbox One S plug into the monster surge protector strip with my TV. That was the problem. Microsoft rep told me that the Xbox Box One S has a built in surge protector.
    I going to use the Xbox One S today and if the problem does not return I will keep the Xbox One S. The Microsoft rep told me to exchange if the problem does return. Thank you for the help.

Azumi14, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: