Power on/off and order like a Harmony Remote

Discus and support Power on/off and order like a Harmony Remote in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It would be really good to have the ordering and others options like the Harmony Remote has in the power on and off cycles. I need to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsGameOvrMan, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Power on/off and order like a Harmony Remote

It would be really good to have the ordering and others options like the Harmony Remote has in the power on and off cycles.

I need to be able to have the TV come on to a specific input, the receiver go to a specific input, select mode, etc, etc.

The current setup is too generic so I have to always select the proper inputs. The auto sensing of the receiver always gets changed to TV since the xbox one always turns the TV on first it seems.

Anybody find a way to do this without actually just resorting to Harmony Remote itself?

:)

ItsGameOvrMan, Jan 18, 2014
  2. joshvandecar
    joshvandecar Guest
    Xbox One not turning tv on or off

@caprocasicks at least on my tv it's a separate command for on vs off. on my harmony remote I can go and hit on when its on or off when its off and it doesn't act like a power toggle.

@rustlebot the only thing not checked under my power setting is that the off command doesn't turn off my cable box. all the others are on.

joshvandecar, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Liquidemail
    Liquidemail Guest
    Best method for turning on/off the system?

I have everything powering off/on with Harmony One remote.

Liquidemail, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Power on/off and order like a Harmony Remote