Power down issues among others on both XSX and Og Xbone

Discus and support Power down issues among others on both XSX and Og Xbone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So both my series x and OG Xbone, both Alpha skip. Problem 1: If I press and hold guide button I can't move the cursor at all, it just scrolls through... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IRKarlos, Feb 6, 2021.

1. /u/IRKarlos
    /u/IRKarlos Guest

So both my series x and OG Xbone, both Alpha skip. Problem 1: If I press and hold guide button I can't move the cursor at all, it just scrolls through the menus?! Tried reboot, hard and cold restarts nothing has solved the issue. Problem 2: amazon prime is freezing during videos. Netflix and other such apps have no problems. Problem 3: minecraft doesn't load up no issues with other games.

submitted by /u/IRKarlos
    [link] [comments]

/u/IRKarlos, Feb 6, 2021
  2. theroninhunter Win User

Microsoft Skype on Xbox Series X crashes when on multi video

Hi,

As I've already mentioned I've tried a full wipe console reset on both XSX, both consoles show network data off 550mbps down 40mbps up and 35ms response.

So the network isn't the issue
  3. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One S/X unexpected shutdown & startup problems

Hello!

Both of your consoles connected to different power outlets both shut down and won't power back on? Are there any other power issues? Do the TVs and other devices connected seem to work fine?
  4. JZiolkow Win User

AARGH! TV doesn't work any more :(

Having the same issue but holding down the power button until the XBONE completely turns off, and then touching the power button again resolves my issue for that session. Repeat tomorrow...
  5. Elohmn Win User

Will traditional gaming die out?

I'm going to have to agree with OG Pooh on that one. As much as me and him disagree on many things, Kinect is a fad and it will be thrown among the side of so many other forgotten peripherals of Gaming History. Power Glove much?

Just because something sells "well" doesn't mean it has either longevity or any nostalgic value.
  6. Impulse99 Win User

Xbox One losing TV signal - Comcast Xfinity X1

There are a few other threads about this issue that is wide spread not just with the Xfinity X1. Other countries multiple provides and varying set-top models. My Set-top has this issue after I do a soft boot of my Xbone. I just power cycle the xbone by
    holding the power button the box for 10s. There are suggested workarounds on the other threads as well.
Thema:

1. Power down issues among others on both XSX and Og Xbone - Similar Threads - Power down issues

2. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  3. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  4. Controller powers down after 15 minutes, despite being USB powered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller powers down after 15 minutes, despite being USB powered.: Until recently, I was able to plug my controller into my console with a USB cable, then plug speakers into the controller, and the controller would stay on indefinitely. Now it turns off after 15...
  5. My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?: My xbox wireless headset recently fell hard on the floor and now the power button cannot be pressed down; it’s stuck in the up position. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/SeriouslyWhatTheDuck...
  6. Holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds reset my console to scratch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds reset my console to scratch.: I went to turn my Xbox off by holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds to make sure that it was fully shut down. However when I restarted my console all my profiles were removed, my...
  7. Since I had a power cut the xbox series x does not make a power up/down chime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since I had a power cut the xbox series x does not make a power up/down chime: I was playing on my console earlier today up until there was a power cut, when the power came back I turned the console on with no issues with the chime a few minutes later the power went again....
  8. My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the...: My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the thermal paste but i followed every steps following a youtube video. bd5567cd-3d7e-41dc-8756-726d805c0e68
  9. Xbox Series S Shutting down for no reason - not hot, not power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Shutting down for no reason - not hot, not power supply issue: Hi, I have an Xbox Series S which has decided to start shutting down approx 2-3 minutes in to any sort of intense activity like playing a game. It can go about 20-40mins watching a show on...
  10. Help need xp for delta omega doesn’t help power down issue

in XboX Insiders
    Help need xp for delta omega doesn’t help power down issue: My Xbox series x has been powering off in the middle of 2k23 games and I downloaded the insider and tried the omega with no luck.. I need xp but have no activities to level up to see if this fixes...