Power Cable is broken

Discus and support Power Cable is broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im legit depressed right now my friggin power cable for my xbox one x short-circuited. How can i fix the problem? Do I have to call the geek squad or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SenpaiPieKun, May 30, 2020.

1. SenpaiPieKun
    SenpaiPieKun Guest

Power Cable is broken

Im legit depressed right now my friggin power cable for my xbox one x short-circuited. How can i fix the problem? Do I have to call the geek squad or do i have the bring my xbox and power cable with me to best buy and get help from staff there or would
    i have to get a new power cable and where would i even find some?

:)

SenpaiPieKun, May 30, 2020
  2. Edgarour Win User

Power Cable is broken

you can try to isolate it or reconnect it, I don't know how to tell it but it is simple or put any other cable that handles the same current conduit, which are not difficult to get

I used the cable of a laptop and a tape recorder that I had XD
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Power Cable is broken

as long as the console is not damaged then any figure 8 (stereo cable) will work
  4. MrTuberman79 Win User

Power Cable is broken

just check online for a replacement or if you have a cable already that's similar lying about use it as it will do the trick. I had same kind of issue before lucky for me I had a similar cable in my drawer and it worked wonders
  5. Bahker Win User

TV doesn't show image when Xbox is on.

Ok so no signal "usually" means either the video cable or HDMI in your case is broken or the video port in your T.V is broken. The best solution would be to switch out HDMI cables by replacing the one your using with another one and if that still doesn't
    work then try a different T.V. Also, the power light on the big power brick should be green when you turn the xbox on NOT RED. If it is then you probably have a broken power brick or it might not be plugged in all the way. Make sure everything is tight and
    not loose. If all these solutions don't work then sorry to say but it might be your xbox video port itself that is broken which would need to be repaired. Good luck and hope your xbox works!
  6. Analog2112 Win User

dead rising 3 is crashing

The game is broken. I have called Xbox and they told me to pull the power cable for 30sec or more. I was able to play longer, but it is still crashing.
Thema:

Power Cable is broken

1. Power Cable is broken - Similar Threads - Power Cable broken

2. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  3. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  4. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  5. Power/Eject Ribbon Cable Clip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power/Eject Ribbon Cable Clip?: I was cleaning my series x and accidentally damaged my power/eject cable clip, My xbox powers on and ejects but the light on the power button won't turn on. What do I do?...
  6. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  7. the fuse on my xbox power cable keeps blowing

in XBoX on Consoles
    the fuse on my xbox power cable keeps blowing: i have replaced the fuse multiple times with the correct 5 amp fuse and tried it in a few different wall outlets. its an xbox one s and im not sure how else i can try to fix it so if anyone could...
  8. Xbox s powering up but not displaying on my TV . I have tried multiple HDMI cables but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s powering up but not displaying on my TV . I have tried multiple HDMI cables but no...: Xbox s powering up but not displaying on my TV nor on my laptop. I have tried multiple HDMI cables a6011861-fc41-4bb0-9205-e470d083043e
  9. How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...: How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come on at all b1c3cb70-c3bf-4173-98ab-d6d74624ba44
  10. Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?: I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was some third party companies’ adapters which I’m...