Power Brick orange to white back to orange straight away.

Discus and support Power Brick orange to white back to orange straight away. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I casually playing Fallout when my xbox randomly turned off, the power brick was hot so I figured it overheated. I came back later and tried and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsaneFlex4, Jul 14, 2016.

1. InsaneFlex4
    InsaneFlex4 Guest

I casually playing Fallout when my xbox randomly turned off,

the power brick was hot so I figured it overheated.

I came back later and tried and the power brick went orange and to white and then back to orange but I heard the internal fan going.

I tried a lot of different things from websites and I don't know what to do anymore.

please let me know if theres anything I can do to fix it or if I have to buy anything new like a new Power brick or replace my console.

Thanks

:)

InsaneFlex4, Jul 14, 2016
  2. ac3t3ch
    ac3t3ch Guest
    XB1 Won't Power On

Just got mine home - mine also will not turn on

Power brick is solid orange light, power on orange light turns white - then immediately back to orange.

All connections have been checked and double checked - socket checked - unplugged kinect and tried just console only - same thing - I power on and white logo appears on console then switches off straight away.

£500 cash I laid out for this price of *** - I AM NOT HAPPY

Return back to tesco,s and get my money back - never again

Where are the answers Microsoft?

ac3t3ch, Jul 14, 2016
  3. Xbox not turning on

I've had my Xbox for a year and 3 months and I go to use it and it turns on and chimes then after about 5-10 seconds it turns off with the chime. I've done everything I could think of and I've read online. I'm literally out of options and don't know what
    to do. The power brick turns white too and then after the Xbox turns off goes to orange. When I unplug the power brick and plug it back it flashes orange and white three times then straight to orange

TheShiningStarr, Jul 14, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi InsaneFlex4,

Sorry you're having issues with your Xbox staying powered on. Does the orange LED flash, or does it stay a solid orange? If it's flashing it's likely your power supply. If it's solid orange, then it could be your console or the power supply. If you have
    another power supply (friend or family members) you can test, then it would be a pretty easy diagnosis of if your power supply needs replaced, or your console needs serviced. Also try following the

no power solution here
    . If you do determine that you need to replace your console you can do so by clicking
    this link.

Hordie, Jul 14, 2016
  5. Hordie Win User

Hi InsaneFlex4,

Sorry you're having issues with your Xbox staying powered on. Does the orange LED flash, or does it stay a solid orange? If it's flashing it's likely your power supply. If it's solid orange, then it could be your console or the power supply. If you have
    another power supply (friend or family members) you can test, then it would be a pretty easy diagnosis of if your power supply needs replaced, or your console needs serviced. Also try following the

no power solution here
    . If you do determine that you need to replace your console you can do so by clicking
    this link.
  6. ac3t3ch Win User

XB1 Won't Power On

Just got mine home - mine also will not turn on

Power brick is solid orange light, power on orange light turns white - then immediately back to orange.

All connections have been checked and double checked - socket checked - unplugged kinect and tried just console only - same thing - I power on and white logo appears on console then switches off straight away.

£500 cash I laid out for this price of *** - I AM NOT HAPPY

Return back to tesco,s and get my money back - never again

Where are the answers Microsoft?
  7. KordePhillips Win User

Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

Tries changing the power supply but it still doesn't work. As I said when I plug in the power brick, it turns white then orange then white again then orange, then it goes orange. And this is in multiple different power bricks. Anymore suggestions? Please
    help
  8. McBainUVA Win User

Got my Xbox back from Service.....and it doesn't even turn on.

Tried multiple outlets and the LED light on the power brick is orange. Turns white for a second when an attempt to power up the machine is made. Then back to orange and nothing happens.
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

power brick orange then white then orange

Does stay sold white at all?
Thema:

1. Power Brick orange to white back to orange straight away. - Similar Threads - Power Brick orange

2. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  3. Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?: My Xbox power brick has a bright red light whenever the Xbox one is turned off, but when I turn it on it has a weak green light, it hasn’t affected me in any way but I want to make sure...
  4. is my power brick busted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is my power brick busted?: a couple of months ago my xbox stopped working, when i would go to plug in my xbox, the power brick would be orange for about a second or so, then turn off. i tried using it again today to see if...
  5. My Xbox power brick popped and now my lights in my room are out?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox power brick popped and now my lights in my room are out?!: I was playing and all of a sudden I heard a pop and all my lights just in my room shut off 4ae8686f-e1a1-4d1f-aff5-c14e0f5e8488
  6. Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...: Sometimes the power supply randomly shuts off. Then I plug it out for 10 seconds it comes back on, no light flashes it's just the usual orange and white light I'm confused why this happens and why...
  7. Xbox one power brick burning out on only one xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick burning out on only one xbox.: My dad's xbox, no matter which powerbrick, randomly turns off, no matter what games he will play, one powerbrick is 1 year old and one dates back to 2013-2016, both of them don't work on his xbox...
  8. Power brick stays orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick stays orange: This morning our xbox stopped working. It makes the power on sound but the console doesn't turn on. I noticed that the power brick has a solid orange light. I have unplugged it several times and...
  9. Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in: My Xbox One Original power brick issue Hi guys, When I plug in my power brick it changes lights 3 to 4 times from orange to white then again orange then white does it 3 to 4 times and Xbox turn...
  10. How do I fix my power brick when it's orange then white then orange then power off

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my power brick when it's orange then white then orange then power off: How do I fix my power brick wen it's orange then white then orange then power off? 103b8ea8-7180-4093-93d2-d4033035789a