Power A Xbox one thumbsticks.

Discus and support Power A Xbox one thumbsticks. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm using a power A wired controller on my Xbox one s, I bought the controller for a standard Xbox one so a few years old now. The rubber has worn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Crisp2, Jan 27, 2024.

1. James Crisp2
    James Crisp2 Guest

Hi I'm using a power A wired controller on my Xbox one s, I bought the controller for a standard Xbox one so a few years old now. The rubber has worn off the left thumb stick and I'm trying to find out if replacement thumbsticks for the Xbox one controllers will fit. Any advice would be great as I can't seem to find much out on compatibility. Thanks in advance.

:)

James Crisp2, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi James, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I am not sure if they are compatible.

It is better to confirm this with Power A.

Please, use this link:

https://www.powera.com/support/submit-case-request/

I hope this helps.
  3. Im MasterDeath Win User

GTA (weapons allowed ) races hints

push down on the left thumbstick to use the power ups
  4. Paaallm Win User

Controllers joystick disease

5. XBF - Dom Win User

Unmap or disable a button, xbox controller, on pc

Hello dempseyjosh,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

The Xbox Accessories app will allow you to map one of your paddles to the right thumbstick button and map the right thumbstick button to nothing. To un-map the right thumbstick button, you will have to map the paddle to the button first then remap the right thumbstick button to the "Unmapped" option.
  6. Sophomaniac Win User

Original Xbox help needed

As a secondary note, when powering on the console. Make sure you are not pressing against the button / thumbstick. Or anything is leaning on it.
Thema:

1. Power A Xbox one thumbsticks. - Similar Threads - Power thumbsticks

2. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  3. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  4. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  5. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  6. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  7. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  8. Xbox One X powers off after ~3 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X powers off after ~3 seconds: I recently purchased an Xbox One X (Scorpio Edition) off of a guy on Facebook. It was a very fair price and the guy said the only problem with it was something having to do with either the power...
  9. Xbox series X power cycles my modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power cycles my modem: First time xbox owner bought a brand new series x today and when I connected it to the internet my modem powers itself off then when it reboots the xbox gets 900mbps for a few minutes drops to...
  10. Xbox series x without power your dreams logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x without power your dreams logo: I bought last week brand new Xbox series x And when I open it I didn't found the power your dreams solgan in the console This is new packaging in Xbox or not ? Thanks...