power A fusion pro controller

Discus and support power A fusion pro controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My left trigger button broke (the plastic is cracked above the button and below the hinge). Can this be replaced without purchasing a new controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xboxZD, Mar 21, 2021.

1. xboxZD
    xboxZD Guest

My left trigger button broke (the plastic is cracked above the button and below the hinge). Can this be replaced without purchasing a new controller. If so, please post a link.

:)

xboxZD, Mar 21, 2021
  2. GenLeavy Win User

Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app

Yes I am using the original Xbox one, the earphones that I am using do not have volume control directly, it's actually the controller that I use ( Power A fusion Pro 2) that has a mute a and volume control function on it.

Thanks for your reply Spartan! Hope this helps!
  3. penguin202020 Win User

Why does my wired controller scroll fast

It is a power a fusion pro 2 and I have a xbox series s I have checked for updates I've hard reset my xbox I've bought a new cord I've cleaned the controller and I cleaned the usb port in the xbox
  4. 1nkiyo Win User

Press A to start not working Xbox Series S

It’s only done it wit apex n modern warfare, my controller is fusion pro 2 so it’s usb only
  5. Vardagul Win User

USB Port Troubles

I appreciate your response. Try to replace the Power A Fusion Pro 2 Cable if possible. If it still doesn't work, sadly it all boils down to the controller issue.

Do you have another Xbox controller you can try to connect to your console for us to isolate the issue of this question?

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

My power a pro fusion 2

Powera pro controllers are made by a 3rd party, not Microsoft. You might want to check their support page for any troubleshooting tips that might help, as well as submitting a request to help you with your issue too. https://www.powera.com/support/
Thema:

1. power A fusion pro controller - Similar Threads - power fusion pro

2. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  3. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  4. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  5. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  6. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  7. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  8. My power a pro fusion 2

in XBoX on Windows
    My power a pro fusion 2: My power a pro fusion 2 controller is saying that there is a headset plugged when theres not and when i plug my headset in it only works on one side i have tried a different headset and it was...
  9. Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working: I've just purchased an Xbox Fusion Power A controller and when I plug it in to the USB port, nothing happens. No light turns on. Any advice? d0b98523-13e4-49ee-8535-945ad1aa9e6f
  10. Xbox One Fusion Controller by Power A problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Fusion Controller by Power A problems.: I have recently bought the Power A fusion controller and hooked it up to my xbox. Everything about it worked fine until I tried to map the 4 gaming paddles. I downloaded the xbox accessories app...