Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build?

Discus and support Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey. Last couple of days I've been playing mostly war thunder and slime rancher with a bit of madden thrown in. Madden is mostly fine but the other 2... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jacksonuk1988, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build?

Hey.

Last couple of days I've been playing mostly war thunder and slime rancher with a bit of madden thrown in.

Madden is mostly fine but the other 2 games, after about 20 minutes playing the frame rate tanks and stays like it. The only thing that fixes it is a console restart which makes me think memory leak. Anyone experience similar?

I have sent a report a problem aswell.

submitted by /u/jacksonuk1988
    [link] [comments]

/u/jacksonuk1988, Dec 8, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

failed to system update

G'day,

These are the latest Xbox OS and also the Beta, Delta and Omega rings of Insider Preview Program are also on the latest release
    to General Availability builds.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox not starting after update E102 code

As I mentioned, if it's not among the ones listed, you should use OSU1
    Except that the OP is running an Insiders build (the OS build information is the latest Insiders update) so your advice will likely lead to a broken console!

What the OP posted is a match to the lastest Omega ring update (also seems to match all the updates from all the rings) from 4th February, unless I am missing something:

"Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2202.220202-1734)"

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/02/04/xbox-insider-release-notes-omega-2202-220202-1734/
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard

I wouldn't recommend joining the insider program just to get a dash update. Even omega ring is still a test build, and has potential for issues, errors and glitches.

By all means, read up on the program, check out the f.a.q.s and Then decide if it's for you, but again, be prepared for things to not work quite as expected

INSIDERS PROGRAM WEBSITE ( check out the f.a.q. )
  6. Dorwrath Win User

Spoilers inside: anyone else think the game was too...

[quote user="Meshuggala"]

Why was there no quests for re-taking Omega or Illium? I mean thats just a wasted potential right there. Especially with the Aria "quest" about helping her gather forces so she could get Omega back. [/quote]

A rumored DLC is called Aria where you play as her, solo like in Arrival taking back Omega. The info came from the same guy that leaked info about the Shadow Broker DLC. Rumor
Thema:

Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build?

1. Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build? - Similar Threads - Potential memory leak

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. Potential class action lawsuits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential class action lawsuits: Are there any class action lawsuits I can join for having Microsoft brick my xboxone with the new update? None of the trouble shooting worked and I was informed I'd have to spend 100s of dollars...
  6. Potential ssd issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential ssd issue: Anyone able to confirm this as being a ssd issue When ever I'm turning off my xbox series x it appears to be factory resetting it's self every time without fail...
  7. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  8. Potential Child Predator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Potential Child Predator: So after playing an online game this for SURE grown [mod removed] was asking me how old I was and if I was single (im 27f) but i got the ICK from this dude and so I lied and said I was 15. He said...
  9. Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue

in XboX Insiders
    Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue: Is Paramount+ not available on the Canadian store as an app or is this an issue with my latest build? I contacted Paramount+ support I received a generic response on how to install their app....
  10. What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?: At the time, I had thought I was connecting my Minecraft and Discord account so i could see my stats and guild info in the server instead of logging onto the game. After i received and email for...