Potential corruption in enforcement team.

Discus and support Potential corruption in enforcement team. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks for reading. So I barely play xbox as I'm always away for work, good majority of my time on xbox is on Netflix, but when I do play, I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zeiss T, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Zeiss T
    Zeiss T Guest

Thanks for reading.

So I barely play xbox as I'm always away for work, good majority of my time on xbox is on Netflix, but when I do play, I'm generally pretty good at most games, I dislike playing with people who are not serious when it comes to gaming, when I first got
    my xbox one I was always getting mad and freaking out at kids, but the first 2 suspensions got me to change my mind, so I just try my best to avoid talking with other online players and just stick to chatting with my friends and family. So in the last 2 weeks.
    I've mostly just been on Netflix and just a bit of xbox here n there, but I didn't play for like 6 days so I went to go play with friend and my cousin and they couldn't hear me, I didn't know what was going on so I looked and turned out I've been banned again!
    You have to be kidding me.. I didn't even talk negatively to anyone that I can recall... so I'm completely baffled on how I am banned again.. this one is my 3rd and a full on 8 day ban (not bad) but still kinda a piss off. I have a good player review its in
    the green, so Idk how this happened.. please, and help or any support or ideas how to avoid this in the future from personal experience? Thanks in advance.

:)

Zeiss T, Jun 7, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Corruption with in the xbox live policy enforcement team

I don't work for Microsoft or the enforcement team,i'm just a community ambassador.

For the 3rd time,this person is NOT a member of the enforcement team & is trying to scam you.

You've been given a link about why console bans are issued & again,console bans are NOT appealable,you will NOT get your consoles unbanned.

You've been told what to but you go to court if you want,see how far you get.

Daft Badger, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Corruption with in the xbox live policy enforcement team

Dear Xbox and Microsoft i want to file a full complaint report about your corrupt Xbox live policy enforcement team and its sneaky black mailing members because i have being getting messengers from one its team members called Chris saying if i pay
    charge fee of £100.00 he will get his team to unban my consoles now this complete blackmail and im reporting this to the UK police force and this is will go to court , after i showed the enforcement team all the hard evidence that was wrongfully accused and
    reported by Tony Woodall90 that's the gamer who sent me death threats and got my consoles banned so im now very angry at your hole evil stinking company the police will be contacting over my situation im sorry but this has gone too far now i want my consoles
    unbanned that's all i want a peaceful life so please approve this message thank you and good night. And btw Microsoft and Xbox the Facebook page your enforcement teams member is a part of is called Xbox Enforcement non-official that's the page Chris is on
    bye bye

MAJOR ROBINSON1, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations do take time so it could have been for something that happened weeks or months ago. Your rep has nothing to do with suspensions. So you can be in the green and still get a
    permanent ban for something else.

Smwutches, Jun 7, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations do take time so it could have been for something that happened weeks or months ago. Your rep has nothing to do with suspensions. So you can be in the green and still get a
    permanent ban for something else.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Corrupt enforcement team

Suspensions and bans dont generally occur right at the time of the offense. They are done after an investigation which would have taken time since the enforcement team doesnt have many employees in comparison to the amount of total players on Xbox Live.

That is how your suspension could be extended when you were already suspended. It means they found more rules had been broken aside from what caused the initial suspension.

Yes trash talk has always been a thing with gaming but it also still has to abide by the code of conduct. If it doesn't then you are subject to suspensions. The same is the case on PSN except if you get suspended on there your whole account is suspended,not
    just communications. The rules on psn are almost exactly the same.
  7. Qwertei Win User

The Enforcement Team is Corrupt!

Profanity isn't welcomed on Xbox doesn't matter who you send it to Phil Spencer's (P3) plan was to make Xbox a family friendly community and not a place to swear and curse at whoever you feel like.
  8. Qwertei Win User

The enforcement team has all rights to change / add time onto the suspension if they notice a change in the case then of course something may happen. As Theory of game stated they reviewed your case twice and found a report about you that change their mind.

The enforcement team specifically XBLPET (Xbox live policy & enforcement team) handles all account suspensions and device bans so it cannot be un-done.
  9. PlanB FTW 666 Win User

yeah that's not the point the point is that the way that the enforcement is handling themselves is wrong
Thema:

1. Potential corruption in enforcement team. - Similar Threads - Potential corruption enforcement

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  6. Potential ssd issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential ssd issue: Anyone able to confirm this as being a ssd issue When ever I'm turning off my xbox series x it appears to be factory resetting it's self every time without fail...
  7. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  8. Potential Child Predator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Potential Child Predator: So after playing an online game this for SURE grown [mod removed] was asking me how old I was and if I was single (im 27f) but i got the ICK from this dude and so I lied and said I was 15. He said...
  9. Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue

in XboX Insiders
    Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue: Is Paramount+ not available on the Canadian store as an app or is this an issue with my latest build? I contacted Paramount+ support I received a generic response on how to install their app....
  10. What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?: At the time, I had thought I was connecting my Minecraft and Discord account so i could see my stats and guild info in the server instead of logging onto the game. After i received and email for...