Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

Discus and support Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lakeland_Ga, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I don't even remember what I posted or when at this point.

I am old.

I am not in the best of health.

And my memory is declining because of military malpractice.

So whoever removed it if you care to clarify I would appreciate it.

Thank you have a great week

submitted by /u/Lakeland_Ga
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lakeland_Ga, Apr 30, 2024
  2. StativeJeans Win User

Bullies on Xbox Live, [Removed by Moderator] tormented my son with high functioning Autism

Oh and was my whole post removed, I can't see it on my phone, just the tittle with the removed by admin part
  3. Thr3e Se7en Win User

soo when kinect is gone....

Same reason why u can't remove text messaging from a phone if u dont use it or the same reason why u can't remove a Camara from a phone if u dont use it or the same reason u can't remove the setting from a phone if u dont use it. It's built with the system.
  4. SaviorMoney Win User

Burgertime World Tour

(continued because for some reason my WINDOWS PHONE has issues posting new threads to this site, that happens to be owned by the same company) how it is decided that a game should no longer be available for purchase. This is a game that I have never had
    any issues with. No known bugs or operating issues, to my knowledge. Unless its a licensing issue, I can't see why this game was removed. I get that it may not have sold well but to completely remove it only guarantees that it will never sell again. I guess
    this means that I can forget about it ever being backwards compatible
  5. UltimateJessica Win User

Is Xbox One Useless for Me?

If the check in could be done via cell phone, why wasn't this more well known. There are very few places without cell reception. Microsoft *** up, not their consumer.

The actual docs were found by a user on here, I'm sorry I don't recall his tag but they were removed. I can offer no more than my word than that and the suggestion that the wayback machine may have them archived.

It is true though that to use the Xbox One you need the internet. I can't speak for the games but without the day one update the console simply won't run offline. The One needs the internet to operate.

My TV doesn't need an internet connection. My cell phone can have every internet option disabled and still it works perfectly as a phone.

Yet aren't there Xbox One games that won't run without a day one update, The future Microsoft wanted is almost here.
  6. Discoeast Win User

Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line

dupeys, as per the first link, I have those set to offline.

Disconnect wireless, will investigate tonight.

The cell data statement has me stumped, as I do not have wifi, router at home, cell signal
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] at most times, I would use my cell phone on a tether system to link to my xbox for minor updates or take to work for big downloads if needed.
Thema:

Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

1. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed. - Similar Threads - Post removed cell

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  4. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  5. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  6. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  7. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  8. How come my post keeps getting removed?

in XboX Insiders
    How come my post keeps getting removed?: How can it be off topic when it's my own damn topic? Rhetorical. If tyrants run this subreddit then I don't want no part of it. Forum tyrants are cowardly keyboard warriors who have no courage...
  9. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  10. Why was my post about the block feature removed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was my post about the block feature removed: Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I wasn't spamming at all....