Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x

Discus and support Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My store store won't load, and every time I click on an item a pop up window occurs and states need an app to launch it, then finds now app. How can I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarkKnightKefka, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x

My store store won't load, and every time I click on an item a pop up window occurs and states need an app to launch it, then finds now app. How can I fix this ?

submitted by /u/DarkKnightKefka
    [link] [comments]

/u/DarkKnightKefka, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

Hi again Don

There appears to be an issue with the Xbox Series X/S version of Grand Theft Auto V being compatible with the Xbox One Xbox One X version. Therefore, the Xbox Store may not allow you to purchase the Xbox Series of the game if you have an Xbox One.

Buy the Xbox One version of Grand Theft Auto V. This version of the game is compatible with Xbox One X and is cheaper than the Xbox Series X/S version. I'm not sure but I think it's no longer available to buy in the store.

If you decide to upgrade your Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you can do so through the Xbox Store or an authorized retailer.

Oskayra H.
  3. RabidStorm02 Win User

Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  4. Siriusdish Win User

udate xbox 360 to xbox "One"

If what you mean by that is a software update, that is not possible. You need to buy the Physical Xbox One or Series S/X at a store such as Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

XBOX ONE CONSOLE

the whole family from 2001

Xbox

Xbox 360

Xbox One

Xbox One S

Xbox One X

Then soon Xbox Series X and possibly Xbox Series S
  6. iTsFx Win User

Sky bug in xbox series x

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Based on your description and the images you provided, it seems that you are experiencing graphical artifacts in the sky when playing certain games on your Xbox Series X console. This issue may be related to the game itself or to the console's hardware or software.

One possibility is that the issue is related to the game's graphics rendering. It is possible that the game's engine is not optimized for the Xbox Series X, or that there is a bug in the game's code that is causing these artifacts. You may want to check if the games have any available updates, as these may include bug fixes that address this issue.

Another possibility is that the issue is related to the Xbox Series X console itself. It could be a hardware issue or a software issue. If the issue only occurs with certain games and not others, this may suggest that it is not a hardware issue. You may want to try resetting your console or clearing the cache to see if this resolves the issue.

It is also possible that the issue is related to the graphics card in the Xbox Series X. The Xbox Series X uses an AMD graphics card, so it is possible that there is a compatibility issue between the game and the graphics card. This may be more likely if you are not experiencing the issue on your PC with an NVIDIA graphics card.

If you continue to experience this issue, you may want to contact Xbox support or the game's developer for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific advice or troubleshoot the issue further.
Thema:

Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x

1. Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Possible store issue

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a