Possible too reset password that’s never had security info

Discus and support Possible too reset password that’s never had security info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it possible to reset an accounts password that has never had security info on it ? I made the account for a restoreation to be on it but i forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Flixx27, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Flixx27
    Flixx27 Guest

Is it possible to reset an accounts password that has never had security info on it ? I made the account for a restoreation to be on it but i forgot the pass word too the account it was a fresh account and i didnt think too put any security info on it but im just wondering from the community if its possible ive already tried all the methods the support told me too do

:)

Flixx27, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Flixx27 Win User

Uh like the email for the account ? Because I don’t have access too it since there’s never been info on it I know it was my fault for it for foregeting the pass but should I just try too start a new restoration again ?
  3. RHR cats Win User

if know that email to the account and you don't have security info on the account the only way you could get back into your account would be to send the verification code you will need to reset your password to the email linked to your account and reset your password that way.
  4. Flixx27 Win User

Sadly I have already done this multiple times already and it’s like a fresh fresh account nothing on it but basic info because like I said it was only created for a recovery / restoration too be on it
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

6. Sivers Win User

When logging on to my profile...

Was this a problem with my account, my xbox, Mircosoft, or was this possible hackers? I never had this happen to me before and i never changed my security info.
Thema:

1. Possible too reset password that’s never had security info - Similar Threads - Possible too reset

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield: Current status: Xbox console is on, all games are closed.Try to launch Starfield on PC or Cloud, and it tells me its taking too long to sync. The message is almost immediate, I choose keep trying...
  9. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?: Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41