Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?

Discus and support Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I want to get my Series 2 controller repaired but the warranty is overdue. I decided to use the site to request for a service and repair but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xrixten, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Xrixten
    Xrixten Guest

Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?

So I want to get my Series 2 controller repaired but the warranty is overdue. I decided to use the site to request for a service and repair but it looks troublesome as I have to send the controller myself to Microsoft in the US.

Since I'm from Singapore, can I just go to my local flagship store and have them send it for service and repair instead? Sorry if my question sounds confusing and I can clear it up if you need me to.

:)

Xrixten, Apr 15, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: