Possible refund for Callisto Protocol?

Discus and support Possible refund for Callisto Protocol? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So with all the buzz surrounding Callisto Protocol I had secured the Delux version. And have been waiting for it for some time now. After launch I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaotiC JuiceBox, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Possible refund for Callisto Protocol?

So with all the buzz surrounding Callisto Protocol I had secured the Delux version. And have been waiting for it for some time now. After launch I started experiencing small issues with frame rates and glunky video plays during story movie scene problems so I said I'd play it through to try to ignore all the little bugs and enjoy the game in hopes it got better. Now I've reached a point where I can't even progress because the bugs are so bad that what is supposed to happen isn't happening, completely unplayable. I don't see the point paying so much for a game I can't even enjoy to the 60% mark of happiness. How do I request a refund? Is it too late to do so?

:)

KaotiC JuiceBox, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kaoti, to request a refund of your subscription you will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for the refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

Xbox subscription cancellation and refunds

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...

Note: Not every subscription or product is eligible for a refund.
  3. ngocphi Win User

If you played more then 2hours when it's too late you can appeal directly on the rejection email

However you do know.they did 2 patches right since then addressing the issues

Series x is the only console that seems.to play it right with ps5 and below having issues
  4. GigaDanNY Win User

Xbox One game version instead of Series S/X

Switch Pro? Which console is that? You mean the Switch OLED? And if so, The Callisto Protocol wasn't released for the Nintendo Switch...
  5. Rostom L Win User

Recent screenshot captures are saying , the game title for Xbox one, even though the game and console are series x ?

Thanks for that information. Have you tried to search in the Xbox store for The Callisto Protocol for Xbox Series X|S if you see the version already installed on your console?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else?

Callisto protocol also has an Xbox one version

I tried loading the series version of control from USB and my console said I needed to transfer the game
Thema:

1. Possible refund for Callisto Protocol? - Similar Threads - Possible refund Callisto

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. Possible Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Refund: HELLO, WE RECENTLY PURCHASED MINECRAFT JAVA & BEDROCK EDITION FOR PC. HE PLAYED FOR A SHORT WHILE. IT BASICALLY WONT LET HIM DO ANYTHING WITHOUT PURCHASING THE NEXT EDITION OF MINECRAFT? I THINK...
  9. Possible refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Possible refund: I’ve been trying to get a refund on eafc24 I’ve sent two emails regarding the issues I have, and nothing has come back and it’s almost been a week, I understand that it’s a digital game so there...
  10. Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...: FedEx have lost my Xbox Design Lab controller, and they have admitted that, but dealing with Xbox support to get the item back has been completely impossible. I just want what I paid for yet the...