Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update

Discus and support Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the 6/18 Alpha-Skip Ahead update there seems to be an issue which once you restart the console from the power settings after holding down the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MandatedSpark80, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update

After the 6/18 Alpha-Skip Ahead update there seems to be an issue which once you restart the console from the power settings after holding down the nexus button the console remains in a black screen state and the nexus button on the console itself stays blinking infinitely until you press it down and fully shut the console off.

submitted by /u/MandatedSpark80
    [link] [comments]

/u/MandatedSpark80, Oct 20, 2023
  2. LadyPirateGirl Win User

Sea of Thieves Promotional Mercenary Pack

This is disgusting they have not issued this content! I am going to be referring this to the ASA
  3. xCHEMISTx Win User

Xbox One: Watch Dogs Loading Screen Freeze

4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Asa

*i Timothy H.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately the site is not working I will report it however I can't provide an estimate on when it will be back.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

Entertainment header missing

6. Connor Churchill1 Win User

My xbox keeps saying my card details are incorrect when they arent ?

That doesn't make since considering it is only 6 days old. I'm thinking it's possibly because I'm under 18.
Thema:

Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update

1. Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update - Similar Threads - Possible issue ASA

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?: I have an Xbox one original which won’t take offline updates but wants me to do an offline update. Any help. Will changing the hard drive or clean formatting it help? submitted by...
  10. Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x: My store store won't load, and every time I click on an item a pop up window occurs and states need an app to launch it, then finds now app. How can I fix this ? submitted by /u/DarkKnightKefka...