Possible display error on 120Hz setting?

Discus and support Possible display error on 120Hz setting? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Playing the Xbox earlier today on my LG C9 OLED tv, everything is fine. Turned the console on again earlier this evening and I’ve noticed a fuzzy line... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lk79, Dec 29, 2023.

1. /u/lk79
    /u/lk79 Guest

Playing the Xbox earlier today on my LG C9 OLED tv, everything is fine. Turned the console on again earlier this evening and I’ve noticed a fuzzy line going down the middle of the screen.

https://imgur.com/a/KKEff0d

The display settings are set to 4K UHD resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. The lines only seem to be there on the dashboard/ non-game menus. Playing a game (like FH5 for example) and the likes aren’t there.

Likewise, setting the refresh rate to 60Hz, the lines disappear too.

I’ve used the original Series X HDMI cable and I’ve tried it in another port. I’ve also used a different cable (one I use with my PS5) and tried that cable in different ports. Again, the line is there.

Any ideas as to the problem?

Will probably post this in the C9 owners subreddit too in case anyone there has a possible answer.

submitted by /u/lk79
    [link] [comments]

/u/lk79, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: