Possible corrupted patch causing console buzzing?

Discus and support Possible corrupted patch causing console buzzing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've posted quite a few replies in threads about my console buzzing with a disc loaded in the drive, the buzzing disappears as the disc is ejected. -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManipularOrb18, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Possible corrupted patch causing console buzzing?

I've posted quite a few replies in threads about my console buzzing with a disc loaded in the drive, the buzzing disappears as the disc is ejected.

-

For me, Battlefield 4 was the biggest problem. The buzzing was loud enough to where I had to turn up my volume. As most BF4 fans know, we just received a patch two-three days ago, in which I downloaded last night and played for three hours.

-

Now what makes me think that a corrupted patch was causing the buzzing? I had the same problem with every other game I have, including Forza 5. I just put the Forza 5 disc in about an hour ago, which greeted me with a patch alert and the buzzing sound, patch
    being 325 mb if I recall.(yes, I haven't played Forza in a few weeks.) So I downloaded it, and the whole time the disc/console was buzzing. As soon as it finished, bam, I noticed the buzzing stopped almost instantly as the patch downloaded.

-

As I mentioned before, Battlefield 4 had a patch recently and I played last night, but didn't notice if the buzzing was there or not, because at this point, i'm used to it. So, after I noticed the buzzing going away with the Forza disc in, I had an idea
    of putting in BF4 to see if the buzzing was there. Magically, the console was silent as it should be. I put the Forza disc back in because that's originally what I wanted to play, and it's still silent. It's what I should have had for the past month.

-

Could this be a product of corrupted patches? It sure sounds like it to me, but how could all of my games have patches that were corrupted?

:)

ManipularOrb18, Feb 1, 2014
  2. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Fez Getting All Patched Up On XBLA

— Xbox360Fanboy

Click Here To Read More

FordGTGuy, Feb 1, 2014
  3. downloaded GTA DLC not working

Try clearing the cache. Maybe a patch for GTA got corrupted, causing the DLC problem.

Eap123-36EC5E7C-C42A-426B-8241-F66DDA3400DA, Feb 1, 2014
  4. Possible corrupted patch causing console buzzing?

Hi there it sounds like its a disc drive i would recommend calling xbox support @ 1-800-4my-xbox and see what they tell you.

SilentGamer895, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Possible corrupted patch causing console buzzing?