Possible App Ideas.

Discus and support Possible App Ideas. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I kind of had some ideas on some ideas for possible new Xbox one and Xbox 360 apps. From what I am see Microsoft is moving toward a future of just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Proud lnfidel, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Possible App Ideas.

I kind of had some ideas on some ideas for possible new Xbox one and Xbox 360 apps. From what I am see Microsoft is moving toward a future of just having an all in one entertainment system. So what I was thinking was why not an all in one entertainment system,
    and possible work station. Since I have notice more people using more and more of their Xbox One's as their entertainment system, why not as a workstation as well. Where you could play games, watch Netflix, and work as well by making app for Microsoft Apps,
    and things like that. I know in the future I would like to see an app for Rosetta Stone. Just throwing out my thoughts and ideas.

:)

A Proud lnfidel, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Stream using Xbox on PC

It's currently only possible to stream the Xbox One to a Windows 10 computer running the Xbox App.

I believe vice versa is/was a requested feature in the feedback ideas forums, but there's no telling if that will be developed in the future (as far as I know).

Internet Expert, Jan 28, 2014
  3. error code xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-0185 when i download update

and i have tried all possible ideas

xFEARxHufflez, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Possible App Ideas.