Possibility of having fully functional Xbox One

Discus and support Possibility of having fully functional Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I live in Luxembourg, and would like to return to Xbox family. After my original Xbox, I bought a PS3 due to bluray. Please confirm if the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnkindestBook02, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Possibility of having fully functional Xbox One

Hi, I live in Luxembourg, and would like to return to Xbox family. After my original Xbox, I bought a PS3 due to bluray.

Please confirm if the following will work for updates, DRM and Xbox Live Gold:

- Import console from France

- Xbox Live Gold paid with Portuguese Credit Card (I'm Portuguese and have Portuguese address.

Thanks a lot. Hope I don't have to be pushed to PS4 Possibility of having fully functional Xbox One :)

:)

UnkindestBook02, Jan 4, 2014
  2. 0x87e105dc

having same issue on the xbox one can not play youtube or any of my games I have 2 xbox ones and one now has this issue the other one is still fully functional, so what is the issue?

SL3ND3RM4N3256, Jan 4, 2014
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Xbox one Kinect

I have Skyped maybe 10 times since having the ability to. Only one of those was through my Xbox One and that was just for the novelty of talking to my wife on the big screen. Either way for the Xbox One to be fully functional Gold is required.

xXCamhawkXx, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Possibility of having fully functional Xbox One