portuguese language in games in U.S.

Discus and support portuguese language in games in U.S. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me with this doubt: Games purchased in the U.S. has the Portuguese language (BR) available? I want buy Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed Black... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FelipeAF, Jan 4, 2014.

1. FelipeAF
    FelipeAF Guest

Help me with this doubt: Games purchased in the U.S. has the Portuguese language (BR) available? I want buy Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed Black Flag in U.S. Here in Brazil is very expensive =(

:)

FelipeAF, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Neliols
    Neliols Guest
    Language

I bought a game on demand with support for Portuguese but I can't change the language. Console settings are in portuguese. Someone can help?

Neliols, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Saul Goode77
    Saul Goode77 Guest
    change game language

I have a friend who purchased the game in Brazil, by default the language was Spanish when they played(their xbox language was set to English), in order for them to change it to Portuguese (the other language on the disk), they have to change the Language
    for their Xbox to Portuguese.

Now in your case, if your default language is English on your xbox and you're still getting the game in Spanish, then maybe Spanish is the only language that's on the game disk. There's no option in the game for changing the language.

Saul Goode77, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: