Portal Knights Emerald Throne Pack

Discus and support Portal Knights Emerald Throne Pack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pre-purchased Portal Knights, which is supposed to include the Emerald Throne pack, but after downloading the game, it now wants to charge me again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MungBard, May 22, 2017.

1. MungBard
    MungBard Guest

I pre-purchased Portal Knights, which is supposed to include the Emerald Throne pack, but after downloading the game, it now wants to charge me again for the Emerald Throne pack. Help?

:)

MungBard, May 22, 2017
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 32, 16 - 23 мая 2017

елиз : Portal Knights

Portal Knights Emerald Throne Pack [​IMG]

Состоялся релиз песочницы Portal Knights, похожей одновременно и на Майнкрафт, и на Лего-игры.

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, May 22, 2017
  3. Uhly76
    Uhly76 Guest
    5 Villains Pack DLC

Villains DLC? All I got was the Emerald Knights DVD as a bonus.

I would like to see some kind of DLC for this game eventually released.

Uhly76, May 22, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey MungBard! Check your orders
    here
    and double check when you purchased the game. Post back and let me know when it was purchased. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 23, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey MungBard! Check your orders
    here
    and double check when you purchased the game. Post back and let me know when it was purchased. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Uhly76 Win User

5 Villains Pack DLC

Villains DLC? All I got was the Emerald Knights DVD as a bonus.

I would like to see some kind of DLC for this game eventually released.
  7. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 32, 16 - 23 мая 2017

елиз : Portal Knights

[​IMG]

Состоялся релиз песочницы Portal Knights, похожей одновременно и на Майнкрафт, и на Лего-игры.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  8. OppositeBobcat8 Win User

Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?

9. Miafly Win User

Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?

After purchased, there's a notice like "You can play Portal Knights with your Xbox Live Gold or buy it to own."

Then can click button "Install on my devices" to install game.

If you didn't have that, Please try this link to check is it free

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-knights/bnwm9f3c08b6

Also, you can download Xbox Mobile App and try to download.
Thema:

1. Portal Knights Emerald Throne Pack - Similar Threads - Portal Knights Emerald

2. Portal of Power problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Portal of Power problem: My grandson has an Xbox One S ... the controller works fine but when you plug the Portal of Power in it doesn't get recognized. I thought the problem was with the portal so I replaced it, the new...
  3. Device Portal Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Device Portal Help: Hello, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Device Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  4. Developer Portal Link not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Developer Portal Link not working: Hello, I activated developer mode more than an hour and have not been able to access the Device Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  5. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  6. Problems with the compability of my Skylanders Portal of Power.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with the compability of my Skylanders Portal of Power.: I have bought Skylanders Superchargers on my Xbox One S because it's available in the store for 50 euros. The problem is that I have an old portal of power which is the Skylanders Trap Team Wii...
  7. Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?: We have two bases from the 360 and neither are reading on the XBox One. The game works, but not the base. We cannot confirm the characters do until we have a working base....
  8. Trouble accessing Device portal in dev mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble accessing Device portal in dev mode: Hi I've been using dev mode for over a year now on the same computer and xbox and now im having trouble accessing the remote device portal. It's claiming that the xbox isnt even attempting to...
  9. What do I need to do to next Skylinders trap team portal and work on an Xbox x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I need to do to next Skylinders trap team portal and work on an Xbox x.: We have bought several Skylanders trap team portals. None of them work on XBOX-X. Is there a work around or dose any know which 1 to but so it will work? 0570adbd-e41a-46a6-a471-45160712f4ae
  10. Portal 2 Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 Backwards Compatibility: I own Portal 2 on the Xbox 360, and would like to be able to play it on my Xbox One. I understand it's backwards compatible, and as I own it on 360, I should simply be able to download it on the...