Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One

Discus and support Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an idea that Microsoft should allow a person to transfer their purchases, dlcs, saved game data to another account so if someone wanted to have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Front_Guarantee_4945, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One

I have an idea that Microsoft should allow a person to transfer their purchases, dlcs, saved game data to another account so if someone wanted to have a new account and leave the old one they can still have their hard earned abs paid for items.

submitted by /u/Front_Guarantee_4945
    [link] [comments]

/u/Front_Guarantee_4945, Jun 5, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox account transfers

If I have 2 xbox accounts on the same xbox, am I able to transfer game data from one account to another account. I want my GTA data on the other account.
    No. Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Transferring from 1 account to another

unfortunately there is no way to transfer data from one Xbox account to another.
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Game Data Not Transferring To New One S

Hi there dubstir!

To clarify further, the
    Network Game Transfer
    would only transfer the games and apps from the old console to the new console; other data like profile data and save data is attached to an account's profile and backed up to Xbox Live. To redownload the save/profile data for an account
    in a particular game, just launch that game from the console while the account is signed in and connected to Xbox Live :) .
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Moving game progress from an adult account to a child account??

Hiya!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it sounds like you want to transfer data over from one account to the other. Unfortunately there is no way to transfer data over from one account to another.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. SKITTLE H00VES Win User

Can I transfer all my game saves/data off one account to another?

how do you transfer game data from an xbox one to another account
Thema:

Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One

1. Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Popular idea Account

2. Can someone help me with a ROBLOX issue that's becoming more and more popular

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me with a ROBLOX issue that's becoming more and more popular: HI Everybody, I need help with my issue. The issue is called AutoVerifierV2. I've done every step on the Microsoft community, Roblox dev forum, On YouTube too and after I did a full reset...
  3. I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...: I'm not paying for the same game twice because xbox console has old and outdated hardware compared to pc it make zero sense that you can't just play the games you own since window pc os and xbox...
  4. Not so good for the future) please get this popular

in XboX Insiders
    Not so good for the future) please get this popular: So basically, for the next gen gamers we all know about smart delivery right? Since they updated smart delivery now if your on next gen you are forced to play next gen games. I'm a huge basketball...
  5. Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes...: You cant espace it as soon as you open your personal feed its there. Why did xbox remove the option to hide it? submitted by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot [link] [comments]
  6. Ddos attacks on popular games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ddos attacks on popular games: I have been a gamer for many years now, unfortunately i have found such games as epics sea of thieves and fortnite an utter failure when it comes to security and welfare concerns under their legal...
  7. What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?: When are MLB the show and other ps4 exclusives coming to xbox? submitted by /u/justiceturtle5 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.: Xbox wants to bring more games to players, not lock them away. Xbox owns Bethesda Xbox does not have other ps exclusives Xbox can leverage that they will allow Bethesda games to be available on ps...
  9. Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.

in XboX Insiders
    Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.: With the new Xbox store layout the reviews for new games are very conviently missing. This is a big problem as reviews help to prevent scams and disgruntled communities. My suspicion is so that...
  10. 4 main reasons why vaping has turn into so popular within the last few few years

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 main reasons why vaping has turn into so popular within the last few few years: Over the last couple of several years, the vaping sector has really produced and unlike about ten years ago, more people are generally embracing the vaping and leaving the regular smoking....