Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

Discus and support Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Storm Again, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your competitors now have leverage on your company as they offer support and in my opinion higher performing consoles
    too. The strength of Xbox was their support and fantastic Community. There is no access to human help. Xbox Assist, website, contact us, are all useless avenues now. Wow.

My problem is a non-functioning DLC for Battlefield One. Your problem is that you take our money for the DLC, it doesn't function anymore and claim to offer support that is ineffective and a shame to the Xbox Community. Step it up, or lose out Microsoft.

:)

The Storm Again, Dec 13, 2018
  2. The Storm Again Win User

Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not functioning

Thanks Chris. I was able to fix the DLC content problem by reinstalling the four DLCs for Battlefield One. Success. On the following link, www.xbox.com/en-CA/?lc=4105, I was unable to contact the support at contact us. It would send me back to the beginning
    in a loop. I left this post, because at the time I was unable to make contact with human support. I guess I was wrong.

Fortunately, the problem of attaining support was exagerated on my end. My bad.

Good day.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not functioning

Hello There,

I'm sorry you are having a some trouble reaching a live agent. Following these steps will lead you to Chat/phone support

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My Account
    3. Select "See other options"
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Select "Show contact options"
    6. Select Request a callback from support

Aside from that, what exactly is the issue with your DLC? If you can elaborate here, im sure we can find a solution for you.

Thank you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you say no, thanks to the virtual assistant on http://support.xbox.com/contact-us you are given other options to contact support including chatting with support as well
    as requesting a call back. So it's definitely possible to reach out to human support.
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

The best is that your issue is fixed and you can enjoy your game :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Use a different way to pay.

Battlefield 3 premium isn't they xbox live

That's directly though Battlefield premium which is ea

@buff support is the only ones who can help with billing issues
Thema:

Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

1. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not... - Similar Threads - Poor Support Web

2. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  3. Very poor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor support: Absolutely fuming, I have a xbox series s that keeps asking for update whilst booting then wont connect to WiFi to do the update. I raised the issue and microsoft sent me a label to post to them...
  4. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...
  5. Microsoft poor support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft poor support: Iv just went to pay my subscription and they’ve stopped me from doing so my card is red? ef4fcac4-d65e-447e-a900-63d0aaebb524
  6. I received poor support on a call, how would I go about giving feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received poor support on a call, how would I go about giving feedback?: I called in to have something corrected, it was corrected. I was offered 7 days of compensation for the trouble, by the end it was withdrawn and I was hung up on. I just want to provide feedback...
  7. Poor Xbox Support we deserve better.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Xbox Support we deserve better.: I had a terrible experience with service on warranty repair. it took me 4 days to get a paid for expedited shipping label. If rating Microsoft it would be a 1 out of 5. All games start and all...
  8. Xbox community support system extremely poor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox community support system extremely poor: Recently I have been trying to contact the Xbox support team and every way possible they try and escape the situation I recently sent out my Xbox one X to get a service repair and my Xbox was lost...
  9. Poor Controller Quality/Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Controller Quality/Customer Support: Hello, I'm writing to see about getting some kind of customer support, or to see if anyone using these forums know how to get these guys to respond to customer service inquiries. Attached below...
  10. Poor Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Support: How can Xbox's so called support team actually help anyone when they can't even speak English? the amount of times i have tried contacting Xbox support for my message just to be read by some...