Poor gaming connection

Discus and support Poor gaming connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Poor gaming connection I had this same problem too, but after I changed my port setting, it ran much better. I believe the port I added was 3075. Also... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HHockey14, May 15, 2017.

1. HHockey14
    HHockey14 Guest

Poor gaming connection

Poor gaming connection
    I had this same problem too, but after I changed my port setting, it ran much better. I believe the port I added was 3075. Also try running a detailed network setting and see what the MTU is set at ... it should be at least 1384 or higher.

:)

HHockey14, May 15, 2017
  2. My Opinion On "Online Only" Games.

Not to mention when you have a poor internet connection it makes the entire game unplayable.

-ChaoticGood-1, May 15, 2017
  3. Defiance beta available, no NDA, it's fun so far.

A server can only handle so much. And if lot of players connect with a poor connection, its going to effect that server and start effecting everyone in the room. Same with games on xboxlive. Even with my really really good connection, if it is PVP and
    I am the host then someone joins my game with a poor connection, it starts to kill my connection.

CAMMofTHRONES, May 15, 2017
  4. Poor gaming connection

yes same, I have better upload and download speeds too but I still lag

KailumWilliams7, Jun 6, 2017
  5. Emmkay6569
    Emmkay6569 Guest
    I have exactly the same issue. Did you end up finding a solution?

Emmkay6569, Jul 15, 2017
  6. JohnClaxon
    JohnClaxon Guest
    I had this same problem too, but after I changed my port setting, it ran much better. I believe the port I added was 3075. Also try running a detailed network setting and see what the MTU is set at ... it should be at least 1384 or higher.

JohnClaxon, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Poor gaming connection