Pomocy! włamali się na konto [Edit - Translation] - Help! broke into the account

Discus and support Pomocy! włamali się na konto [Edit - Translation] - Help! broke into the account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ktoś włamał mi się na konto i zmienił hasła. Próbuję zresetować hasło Już 3 razy pisałem - pomyślnie przechodzę weryfikację i dostaje linka wpisuje... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tomasz1980alta, May 4, 2020.

1. Pomocy! włamali się na konto [Edit - Translation] - Help! broke into the account

Ktoś włamał mi się na konto i zmienił hasła. Próbuję zresetować hasło Już 3 razy pisałem - pomyślnie przechodzę weryfikację i dostaje linka wpisuje nazwę konta i otrzymuje za każdym razem ta sama informacje: spróbuj innej nazwy bo ta nazwa konta Microsoft
    nie została rozpoznana. Proszę o pomoc gdzie mógłbym napisać w tej sprawie czy jest jakiś majl do supportu? Założyłem nowe konto żeby móc napisać tą wiadomość na forum. Zabezpieczenia Microsoftu to dramat... Przekierunkowania do innych tematów od prawie 3
    dni walczę z tym... Wcześniej miałem ps4 i nigdy coś takiego nie miało miejsca....

[Edit - Translation] - Someone broke into my account and changed my passwords. I am trying to reset the password I wrote 3 times - I am successfully passing the verification and the link enters the account name and receives the same
    information every time: try a different name because this Microsoft account name was not recognized. I am asking for help, where could I write in this case, is there any support support? I created a new account to be able to post this message in the forum.
    Microsoft security is a drama ... Redirects to other topics for almost 3 days I have been fighting this ... Before I had ps4 and something like that never happened ....

:)

Tomasz1980alta, May 4, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Pomocy! włamali się na konto [Edit - Translation] - Help! broke into the account

Hey there Tomasz1980alta,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on what to do in this situation. I can totally see how this situation could be pretty bleak, however if they had changed your sign in email, the only way to recover your account would be to contact Xbox support.
    I suggest getting back in contact with them that the alias has been changed again.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  3. Tomasz1980alta Win User

And finally I created next account ont he same consol and I have Access to my games but not to saves. Fortunatelly most of games I have with cd and not as Digital version. This shows that Digital versions of games and adding credit cards is not a responsible
    idea when you have xbox. I'm waiting for Ps5 because is ridicolous that I can't even inform that my account has been stolen... Never more xbox. And you guys be carefull you can lost everything and reset of password doesn't work. Thiefs changed everything e-mail,
    name of account and no. of Phone but you are not able even inform about that because where? No one mail from support exists.
  4. Tomasz1980alta Win User

Thank you for advise I Under stand that we should use English here. Unfotunatelly it doesn't work. System doesn't recognize my Old name of account.The Thief perhaps changed name as well. It should be possible to report this situation - stolen account but
    I can not even inform detail of my account anywhere. You could easily check that's my account for example based on my ip address and I could also provide all my details from the console like serial no. etc... It seems that therefore it is not simple because
    situation is so difficult for Microsoft. What do you think? What can I do more? The worst is that I lost all my saves... That was good decision no to add credit card there...
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, the only way to recover the account since all proofs have been changed is to contact support as the others mentioned. The saves are attached to the profile the games was played on. Here is a guide to request a call.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.As there is nothing
    more we can do I will be locking this thread.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Tomasz1980alta Win User

I tried and contact with support is not possible in this case...
Thema:

1. Pomocy! włamali się na konto [Edit - Translation] - Help! broke into the account - Similar Threads - Pomocy włamali się

2. podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem...: podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem Xbox (w opcjach klawiatura ekranowa jest wyłączona) ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate...
  3. Pad się rozłącza

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pad się rozłącza: Witam, mam problem z padem, otóż po roku użytkowania chodził normalnie, praktycznie ciągle przez USB go używałem, a od jakiegoś tygodnia, sam z siebie przy zapalonym logo xboxa, jakby się zaciął i...
  4. gra się Crushuje

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gra się Crushuje: kiedy próbuje uruchomic gre SnowRunner wyskakuje mi taki komunikat. Jak mam to naprawić? [img] a77982ad-1d04-4df3-88e3-9c29b83ccaba
  5. Gry się nie uruchamiają

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gry się nie uruchamiają: Gra próbuje się uruchomić po czym okno przedstawione na ss się wyłącza. Ponowne próby instalacji czy włączenia komputera nic nie wniosły. Jak rozwiązać ten problem??? [img]...
  6. Gry się nie pobierają.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gry się nie pobierają.: Przy próbie pobierania pojawia się kod błędu 0x80073CF3. Szukałem prawie wszędzie, ale żadna metoda nie pomogła. Ma ktoś jakiś pomysł? b82d36f2-7cdf-4aba-9684-9c0dbfdeac84
  7. Forza Horizon 4 - nie włącza się[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 -does not turn on]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - nie włącza się[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 -does not turn on]: Witam, 2 dni temu zakupiłem forze na storze ms, lecz ów gra nie reaguje. Po naciśnięciu ikony Forzy pokazuje się logo i po około 40 sec znika. Próbowałem różnych metod których znalazłem w...
  8. Nie mam opcji zalogowania się do aplikacji Xbox Beta. -[Translation - I don't have the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nie mam opcji zalogowania się do aplikacji Xbox Beta. -[Translation - I don't have the...: Nie mogę zalogować się do aplikacji Xbox Beta, gdy klikam "Zaloguj się" pojawia się na ułamek sekundy okno, po czym znika i aplikacja się odświeża. -[Translation - I can't sign in to the Xbox...
  9. xbox 360 łączy się z siecią, ale nie łączy się z internetem, komputer go nie widzi - pomocy

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 łączy się z siecią, ale nie łączy się z internetem, komputer go nie widzi - pomocy: Konsola xbox 360 łączy się z siecią domową ORANGE bezprzewodowo. Nie łączy się z internetem. Wypróbowałam wszystkie zalecenia znalezione w sieci. Nic nie pomaga. Nie mam włączonych filtrów...
  10. Ekran logowania się zapętla i nie mogę grać w gry ze sklepu microsoft oraz xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ekran logowania się zapętla i nie mogę grać w gry ze sklepu microsoft oraz xbox game pass.: Ekran logowania się zapętla i nie mogę się zalogować. Próbowałem instalować od nowa aplikację ale dalej nie działało. Zamieszczam film poniżej, prosżę o szybką pomoc. Video [Title Mod...