Polk headset draining controller batteries within 30-45 minutes

Discus and support Polk headset draining controller batteries within 30-45 minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the Polk 4 Shot headphones this weekend (because they were on sale) and am having major issues with battery life on my controller. I use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattavelli79, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Mattavelli79
    Mattavelli79 Guest

I purchased the Polk 4 Shot headphones this weekend (because they were on sale) and am having major issues with battery life on my controller. I use the play and charge packs, and I am losing all battery life within 30-45 minutes of hooking up the headset.
    I even tried switching out the battery pack, but it does the same thing. Battery life is fine/normal when the headset is not hooked up. Anyone else have this issue or know of any potential fixes?

:)

Mattavelli79, Dec 1, 2014
  2. Xbox one controller has continued to disconnect since using Xbox One Headset Adapter

Thanks Randver for the response. But I am using regular batteries. I have a 30 pack of them that I just switch out. However this disconnect is happening between 30-45 minutes every time and to test that theory as soon as it disconnects the first time Ill
    go ahead and put fresh batteries in because I wanted to see if it was the batteries. But seeing how 30-45 minutes is not enough to reduce the batteries I am guessing this is no a battery issue.

But I have done some research and apparently Xbox is releasing a firmware update later this month that will address issues with disconnecting controllers and headset adapter audio problems, the update is already in the beta phase and should reach consoles
    soon.

The article is below:

www.winbeta.org/.../xbox-one-beta-patch-adds-new-features-updates-controller-firmware

EviL x Mindz V2, Dec 1, 2014
  3. Controller batteries dying within minutes

I purchased the chat adapter for the Xbox One. I have the Turtle Beach XP300's. Within minutes the batteries in my controller are dying. I plugged an Xbox 360 Chat Headset in the adapter and the battery life is fine. Anyone know what may be causing this?

brianmatthutch, Dec 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: