Polk 4 shots launching next week

Discus and support Polk 4 shots launching next week in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Polk 4 Shot Xbox One Headphones Launching Next Week - IGN ab274e21-80ab-4b04-91bb-6e801ca7001e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Feb 26, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

N7 Gh0stz, Feb 26, 2014
  2. Titanfall headset worth the money?

Polk 4 shots paid off at gamestop instead *drools* cant wait, 4 more weeks.

U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Feb 26, 2014
  3. Austacker
    Austacker Guest
    Xbox One controller disconnects when headset/and adapter plug in

Been using the Polk 4 Shot headset now for 3 weeks and not only getting the random disconnect issue, but the Mic gain is pathetic as well.

Can't say anything on the Polk forums without their fanboys going to town on you, MS/Xbox say speak to Polk and Polk haven't given any timeline on a fix.

Austacker, Feb 26, 2014
  4. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Titanfall headset worth the money?

Polk 4 shots paid off at gamestop instead *drools* cant wait, 4 more weeks.
  5. Austacker Win User

Xbox One controller disconnects when headset/and adapter plug in

Been using the Polk 4 Shot headset now for 3 weeks and not only getting the random disconnect issue, but the Mic gain is pathetic as well.

Can't say anything on the Polk forums without their fanboys going to town on you, MS/Xbox say speak to Polk and Polk haven't given any timeline on a fix.
  6. Killerlamb67 Win User

Polk 4 Shot

how can you call any of these headsets bluetooth when that stupid cord ( you know the one that rips your ears off then slams to the ground when you put your controller down!) is still applied wether on counsel or controller? It would be nice just to have
    something simple like what is used on 360. If its not broke dont fix it! overkill
  7. XFistsClenchedX Win User

Polk 4 Shot

The mic for the 4shots is going to be fixed with a software update.
  8. COD 2 HALO Win User

Polk 4 Shot

[quote user="xenomorph v1"]
    I have a pair of TB X12's... And honestly, $68 AUD was totally worth it... Great bang for your buck imho.

Plus TB's have a voice feedback system that for me is invaluable for late night gaming with a family (could just as easily be anyone though) that stops me from talking too loud and waking them, as you can hear yourself just slightly therefore making it easier
    to speak quietly but still knowing you can be heard.

Hope this gives you some idea's.

[/quote]no matter how low I speak during my gaming day or night, my wife still complains.
Thema:

1. Polk 4 shots launching next week - Similar Threads - Polk shots launching

2. Optimal settings for Polk Audio N1 Soundbar for X1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optimal settings for Polk Audio N1 Soundbar for X1?: Hi guys, can anyone tell me the optimal settings for using the Polk Audi N1 Soundbar for the X1? Right now this is what I have HDMI Audio - Uncompressed Optical Audio - Bitstream Out Bitstream...
  3. Polk 4 shot or Polk striker zx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polk 4 shot or Polk striker zx: I have tried to find the answer to this question but so far no luck. What the difference between Polk 4 shot and the Polk Striker zx Is there a sound quality difference? If anyone owns any of...
  4. Polk 4 Shot update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polk 4 Shot update: As many may know, the built-in mic on this headset has had issues since launch. I was testing the halo 5 beta out today and my party told me I actually sounded normal for the first time ever. Did...
  5. Polk headset draining controller batteries within 30-45 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polk headset draining controller batteries within 30-45 minutes: I purchased the Polk 4 Shot headphones this weekend (because they were on sale) and am having major issues with battery life on my controller. I use the play and charge packs, and I am losing all...
  6. Polk 4shots echo to each other but no one else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polk 4shots echo to each other but no one else.: Hi there. Me and 2 of my friends all have 4shots. If anyone of us is in a party with someone with out a 4shot everything is fine. As soon as there are 2 4shots in the party everyone hears a...
  7. Polk 4 Shot Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polk 4 Shot Mic: hello I am happy owner of xbox one, lately i have purchase Polk 4 shot headset to my xbox one, there is an issue with microphone that barely pick up my voice. Polk Audio said that this is not a...
  8. Polk Audio 4 Shot Headset Review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polk Audio 4 Shot Headset Review: So i've had them out of the box playing with since about 11am...so about 2 hours now...I decided to try them out on battlefield 4. The Good: * Great bass/surround sound effects (jets whiz by...
  9. Polk 4 Shot now available for preorder in UK at Amazon. £139

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polk 4 Shot now available for preorder in UK at Amazon. £139: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Polk-Audio-4Shot-Headset-Black/dp/B00E1L78N6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1391882101&sr=8-3&keywords=polk+4+shot 4d6d4d91-ce97-42b6-bd11-fb3b6b260dcf
  10. Polk 4 Shot vs TB Ear Force Atlas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polk 4 Shot vs TB Ear Force Atlas: OKay, so I'm in no hurry to get either but the upcoming Xbox One headsets are looking really promising and you can't beat a good headset with a good FPS. Anyway, both the Polk 4 Shot and Ear Force...