Polk 4 Shot update

Discus and support Polk 4 Shot update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As many may know, the built-in mic on this headset has had issues since launch. I was testing the halo 5 beta out today and my party told me I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ethanr100, Dec 30, 2014.

1. ethanr100
    ethanr100 Guest

Polk 4 Shot update

As many may know, the built-in mic on this headset has had issues since launch. I was testing the halo 5 beta out today and my party told me I actually sounded normal for the first time ever. Did Xbox finally add the firmware update, or was this a fluke?

:)

ethanr100, Dec 30, 2014
  2. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest
    Polk 4 Shot

As a home theater enthusiast I can attest that I switched to headphones for awhile (Astro A40). What I learned, there is no "surround sound" in headphones, period. The sound was great and I enjoyed cranking it up but it was still left and right (no true
    front/rear or up/down). No comparison to surround sound systems.

JUICE 5150, Dec 30, 2014
  3. Polk 4 Shot

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

You'll have to wait for a few more process shrinks for that.

[/quote]

even a chat headset for now would be nice (wireless one) plus they could still do the old school combo and use wifi direct for chat, and use a receievr plugged into the digtal audio out. making a wireless headset shouldn't be hard, they just probably feel
    the market is too small maybe

Upinya Slayin, Dec 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Polk 4 Shot update