Polk 4 Shot now available for preorder in UK at Amazon. £139

Discus and support Polk 4 Shot now available for preorder in UK at Amazon. £139 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Polk-Audio-4Shot-Headset-Black/dp/B00E1L78N6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1391882101&sr=8-3&keywords=polk+4+shot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dangerous Alan, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Polk 4 Shot now available for preorder in UK at Amazon. £139

Dangerous Alan, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Dangerous Alan, Feb 8, 2014
  3. What headset should I buy for Xbox One?

I have just pre ordered the Polk 4 Shots. They will work out the box on X1. Due to be delivered from Amazon on 1st March.

xxDuckNcov3Rxx, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Polk 4 Shot now available for preorder in UK at Amazon. £139

Dangerous Alan, Feb 8, 2014
  5. SwampDawgg
    SwampDawgg Guest
    Strange with all of the different release dates. BestBuy.ca shows them as releasing 31/03/14. With a price of $149.00 Canadian!!!

SwampDawgg, Feb 8, 2014
  6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    I would want them to work on a PC as well for £140, but I am not sure i would want to pay £140 for some headphones

EnenDaveyBoy, Feb 8, 2014
  7. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    They'll work on a PC. They'll work on anything with a combined stereo/microphone 3.5mm jack, like the jack on a smartphone.

IceStorm III, Feb 8, 2014
  8. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

The is nothing on the polk site to say they work on a PC, and they are wireless so will they still have a headphone jack, my current 360 ones don't and they are wired (but they are not polk).

9. Cool,but just saying many pre ordered the tb ox7s paid their hard earned money for 1st feb release and they got delayed a month,im not spending my £250 for new xb1 ones untill they have been released , the licencing is all of the place at present,and I strongly
    believe the tfall astros have alot to do with it.

-

And any way its all about the TB 510s when they have the proper xb1 cables.

xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 8, 2014
  10. My concern with those unless there is already a video review on them or the Polk site states otherwise.

No where does it say 100% wireless! At least on the amazon site. Too lazy to go to Polk and already paid TB.

I can't imaging a 100% wireless for 150 currently they sell those about 250-350

You will be wired from headset to controller unless you wanna pay more

Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Lol I see u been listing to my advice saber

N7 Gh0stz, Feb 8, 2014
  12. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    I am suprised that no company has rushed a £50 headset through, IMO it would sell like hot cakes, £50 is my limited for a headset, I might stretch to £70 if there was a special feature I wanted but thats it.

13. Polk 4 Shot now available for preorder in UK at Amazon. £139

[quote user="EnenDaveyBoy"]

I am suprised that no company has rushed a £50 headset through, IMO it would sell like hot cakes, £50 is my limited for a headset, I might stretch to £70 if there was a special feature I wanted but thats it.

[/quote]

I think it generally all comes down to licensing being the reason that no X1 headsets have been released yet. If the companies are being made to wait they might as well just push out high quality £100+ headsets for the extra cash.

-

I think the fact that the only true audio out option is optical is pushing towards the surround options instead of stereo too. All the £50 headsets have only ever been stereo and it seems that Microsoft are trying to push people away from Standard Definition
    and Stereo sound in favour of HD and Surround Sound.

Dynamic Sausage, Feb 8, 2014
  14. Thanks for the heads-up OP! Pretty much the price point I expected but it's nice to finally have something to go on from a well established site.

Dynamic Sausage, Feb 8, 2014
  15. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Thank God I have my TB TANGOS. An amazing headset IMO.

COD 2 HALO, Feb 9, 2014
Thema: