Polk 4 Shot Mic

Discus and support Polk 4 Shot Mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I am happy owner of xbox one, lately i have purchase Polk 4 shot headset to my xbox one, there is an issue with microphone that barely pick up my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adamus117, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Adamus117
    Adamus117 Guest

Polk 4 Shot Mic

hello I am happy owner of xbox one, lately i have purchase Polk 4 shot headset to my xbox one, there is an issue with microphone that barely pick up my voice. Polk Audio said that this is not a hardware issue, coz mic work very well once you use 4shots
    with mobile phone or other device.They also told me that microsoft work on patch that will solv the issue, all I need to know is there is any proggress, and when I and rest of 4 shot user can expect anyr patch, or any info regarding this problem from microsoft. As
    far as I know polk have developed that headset with co-op of microsoft, so MS have to take certain actions, on the end of the day I spend 130 pounds on something I can even use properly The real question is why would ms and polk audio release product that
    is not working properly, it should be test on the first place

:)

Adamus117, Mar 18, 2014
  2. BigD 112358
    BigD 112358 Guest
    Polk 4 Shot

I really, really like the sound in my Polk 4 Shot headset. Very balanced EQ, positional audio is solid. The mic issue is irritating, but I'll have the free boom mic from Polk arriving in a few days to hold me over until the necessary MS patch, so I'm happy.

BigD 112358, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Austacker
    Austacker Guest
    Xbox One controller disconnects when headset/and adapter plug in

Been using the Polk 4 Shot headset now for 3 weeks and not only getting the random disconnect issue, but the Mic gain is pathetic as well.

Can't say anything on the Polk forums without their fanboys going to town on you, MS/Xbox say speak to Polk and Polk haven't given any timeline on a fix.

Austacker, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Unkk
    Unkk Guest

Polk 4 Shot Mic

It seems to be an issue with all headsets (not only polk) using the headset stereo adapter. The problem is more noticeable on the polks because of the mic design (no boom mic). I did test these using my cellphone and they sound very clear. Audio quality
    is very good.

As of right now, the issue is not solved (running latest beta patch).

Unkk, Apr 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Polk 4 Shot Mic