Points will not deposit: Account needs updating error?

Discus and support Points will not deposit: Account needs updating error? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I keep getting the error: ------------------ Your account needs updating to make a deposit! Attention Needed Please check your account information... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by goinbananas-[xboxvenue], Dec 1, 2016.

1. Points will not deposit: Account needs updating error?

I keep getting the error:

------------------

Your account needs updating to make a deposit!

Attention Needed
    Please check your account information so we can make a deposit.

Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the button below. If it is, please create a post in our support forum here.

------------

My account is completely up to date and accurate. I have had this error for over a year. What do I need to do to fix it?

:)

goinbananas-[xboxvenue], Dec 1, 2016
  2. Rewards not depositing

My rewards have not deposited into my account since at least December. I have over 15000 points and it says to process the deposit, my account needs updating. I have checked the account multiple times and all the information is correct. Please fix this
    asap and deposit the rewards to my account. This is ridiculous how long this is taking.

MrsGryphon911, Dec 1, 2016
  3. DanSilverman
    DanSilverman Guest
    Xbox Rewards - Your Account Needs Updating

Hello, my account is once again telling me that my account needs updating to make a deposit. I have over 6800 points I would like to convert but cannot due to this issue. Please help.

DanSilverman, Dec 1, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello goinbananas,

We responded with why this is occurring at (Account Needs Attention. Updates not working). As mentioned, this is due to a database error
    outside of our program. Until we receive a resolution from that databases team, this deposit error will continue. At the time of this post, we have not yet received a resolution for this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Dec 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: