Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

Discus and support Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scott polson, Nov 26, 2023.

1. scott polson
    scott polson Guest

Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you

:)

scott polson, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Dan Houlf Win User

Why can’t I buy MUT points in madden 22

I m schizophrenic and bipolar. I spent $500 on madden 20 and $300 on madden 22 MUT. I thought it was madden 22 not madden 20 hence why I spent so much on a 4 year old game. It wasn’t fraud. I paid for it. And I didn’t realize it was madden 20 until after I made the purchases. All I am asking for is a refund on my madden points if you can somehow transfer the points that I spent on madden 20 and put them in my madden 22 account, since they cost the exact same and I don’t play madden 20. I spent 60,000 points on madden 20 within the last 3 weeks but I haven’t even played a single game since I found out it was released in 2019.

I click buy points and nothing responds. I can’t even press a to buy the points. Thats the error I’m having. When I try to buy points just nothing happens.
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my 2800 points that I bought !! What is going on ?? When will this be fixed thank you

Hello again Scott P,

If this also happens with your friend, it may be a bug or problem in the game, so I would recommend contacting Madden Support directly to get a little more help regarding this issue.

Support (EA Game Developer): https://help.ea.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope they can help you, let me know if they do. I'll be waiting!
  4. scott polson Win User

Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my 2800 points that I bought !! What is going on ?? When will this be fixed thank you

Hi Scott P, my name is Jose and it is my pleasure to help you. I am very sorry that you are going through this problem, I assume you are referring to Madden NFL, is that correct? Was the purchase made from your Microsoft account? If so, can I ask you to check your transaction history to see if your order appears as "Successful" or "Completed"? I await your response and feel free to send one more screenshot, however if any personal data appears on it, you must hide it for security reasons, keep in mind that this is a public community forum and we are all players like you. I am attentive to your response. Greetings, Jose.
    It says completed and I never received my points it’s been 6 days now !!

[​IMG]
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi Scott P, my name is Jose and it is my pleasure to help you.

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem, I assume you are referring to Madden NFL, is that correct? Was the purchase made from your Microsoft account? If so, can I ask you to check your transaction history to see if your order appears as "Successful" or "Completed"?

I await your response and feel free to send one more screenshot, however if any personal data appears on it, you must hide it for security reasons, keep in mind that this is a public community forum and we are all players like you.

I am attentive to your response.

Greetings,
    Jose.
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

I understand in this case, since the problem is about payments and billing, I would recommend you contact Microsoft Support through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If they can't give you any help then contact EA support who are the developers of the game, and maybe they can give you a solution, I would like to be able to offer you better help but keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you. That we help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.
Thema:

1. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my... - Similar Threads - Points purchase error

2. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  3. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  4. Redeem Points on purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Points on purchase?: I get the following messages on xbox whenever I make a purchase... I go to the rewards.microsoft.com, but what do I need to do to actually redeem these? [img] ab7dbbcc-41c8-40f9-9e6c-d617e786514d
  5. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  6. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  7. Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?: I bought the ultimate edition of Fc 24 but never received the bonus 4600 fc points and I can also not purchase any fc points in game e07e8b6d-ce8a-4fe7-8ba7-f243a35b8de1
  8. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?: I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484
  9. explain rewards point purchase limit ?

in XBoX on Windows
    explain rewards point purchase limit ?: Can anyone explain why there’s a limit on my rewards point’s being used to purchase gift cards…? I’ve acquired every point, give or take a few, by way of buying—from Microsoft—digital products...
  10. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...