Points on purchases

Discus and support Points on purchases in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi I have been informed that my preorder of watchdogs was not valid as I preordered before the offer, I can't say that is fair but it now leads to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by McCLUMPY, Nov 23, 2016.

1. McCLUMPY
    McCLUMPY Guest

Points on purchases

Hi I have been informed that my preorder of watchdogs was not valid as I preordered before the offer, I can't say that is fair but it now leads to the question where is my rebate for watchdogs 2, mafia 3 and titanfall 2?

Also can you tell my why early adopters and people who preorder early are always treated as 2nd class citizens?

:)

McCLUMPY, Nov 23, 2016
  2. cCrIS ReYeSs
    cCrIS ReYeSs Guest
    Point Purchases

I purchased some Microsoft Points and downloaded some Left for dead 2, DLC, and expected to receive the Xbox live rewards bonus for making my first purchase on the market place , but saw nothing . someone please help ...

cCrIS ReYeSs, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    points purchase

You would need to buy points made for Chile.

Smwutches, Nov 23, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Points on purchases

Hello McCLUMPY,

Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP. Furthermore, since we can only Reward a purchase once, your purchases of Mafia and Titanfall would not be eligible for payback since they have already been applied to the Games
    on Demand punchcard.

We have offers for both physical and digital pre-orders in Games on Demand and the MicrosoftStore.com offer. However, we can only reward offers for purchases made during that offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Points on purchases