Points not depositing

Discus and support Points not depositing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My points haven't deposited in about a year and a half. It asks me to update my billing information, but all of my info is correct. It says if the info... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by K_Alex1, Nov 26, 2016.

1. K_Alex1
    K_Alex1 Guest

Points not depositing

My points haven't deposited in about a year and a half. It asks me to update my billing information, but all of my info is correct. It says if the info is correct then to post here on the forums.

Please help. I purchase a lot of movies and games on Xbox Live and would love to be able to use my points again.

This is my 3rd time posting in the forums about this.

:)

K_Alex1, Nov 26, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Points not depositing.

Hello Lobstah,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. Since your 50,000 Credit event occurred on the 6th, you should expect it to be deposited in the end of month deposit cycle. Since your previous deposit on the 14th went off without a hitch, we do not foresee any issue with this end of
    month deposit.

XBLRewards8, Nov 26, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Points not depositing

Hello Burnip,

Since you registered as a Great Britain region Rewards Member, we cannot complete a deposit of GBP into your Microsoft Account, since it is set to the United States region and only accepts USD.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if
    you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at (
    https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ ) , wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (Xbox Live Rewards). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post
    after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.

XBLRewards8, Nov 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Points not depositing

Hello K x Alex1,

Unfortunately, since this a problem with the databases for Microsoft Account information, we cannot manipulate those databases, and must rely on the relevant team to clear up your billable account issue. At this time we are currently awaiting their resolution
    to this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Points not depositing