plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate

Discus and support plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; thank you plz i need to talk to my team members 8abf61f4-2e9f-4a61-948e-a95232a89ec8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ziggy dG, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Ziggy dG
    Ziggy dG Guest

thank you plz i need to talk to my team members

:)

Ziggy dG, Nov 29, 2015
  2. DsG Pro
    DsG Pro Guest
    So these current Xbox forums are temporary right?

so can unban me i will change my avitar and never put it back . i bought the hardend editon game for mw3 and it dont let me inter it so pl unban me plz plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate :D forums.xbox.com/en-ca/canada_general_discussion/f/445/p/43631/248199.aspx

DsG Pro, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Banned

Plz can someone unban me my gt is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] plz i fixed wat i did plz i wont do it again

BrawlingRapier, Nov 29, 2015
  4. plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate

Hey there, Ziggy

The Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team do not look within these parts of the forums.

If you have had an enforcement action taken against you, and you would like to make a case review, then you will need to follow the instructions within this thread here:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4276/t/2023563.aspx

Please note that a case review should only be filed if you believe that an enforcement action should not have been taken against you. These reviews also take time to complete, as an agent will need to look through your account and the notes taken about the
    reason behind the enforcement action.

Hope this helps, ~

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Nov 29, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Just to add,you won't get the suspension lifted just because you need to talk to your team in a game.

Daft Badger, Nov 29, 2015
  6. i need unban i did nothing

QuickJoey991254, Aug 18, 2017
  7. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

Suggest you review the Xbox Code of Conduct:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

OK Fowl, Aug 18, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on your suspension you need to go to the enforcement site
    here
    where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

In future you should start your own thread if you'd like help.This one is over 2 years old.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on your suspension you need to go to the enforcement site
    here
    where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

In future you should start your own thread if you'd like help.This one is over 2 years old.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Just to add,you won't get the suspension lifted just because you need to talk to your team in a game.
  11. OK Fowl Win User

i need unban i did nothing
    Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

Suggest you review the Xbox Code of Conduct:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

12. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, Ziggy

The Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team do not look within these parts of the forums.

If you have had an enforcement action taken against you, and you would like to make a case review, then you will need to follow the instructions within this thread here:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4276/t/2023563.aspx

Please note that a case review should only be filed if you believe that an enforcement action should not have been taken against you. These reviews also take time to complete, as an agent will need to look through your account and the notes taken about the
    reason behind the enforcement action.

Hope this helps, ~

Regards,
  13. QuickJoey991254 Win User

i need unban i did nothing
Thema:

1. plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate - Similar Threads - plz unban communicatiobs

2. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  3. Can I get some help plz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get some help plz?: I have not refunded any games since october 2023. it is now january 2024. I cannot refund any games or anything. Also i have unknown refund order numbers (refund requests 7033839465, 7033838732,...
  4. I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me: I am not able to play a game with mu friend to to his problem of you game so i request you to fix it soon as soon [img] 70d759a1-2da6-4b47-afb8-ba7125842747
  5. My console was banned can you plz unban the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console was banned can you plz unban the account: Plz unban my xbox account i am brannens friend and i was pulling a prank on him and it got him console banned f121c388-c083-4d8d-b5cd-43a5b89b061d
  6. Plz unban me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plz unban me: I realize I have been banned from playing multiplayer games and I find it kind of stuiped and it makes me regret buying your console if I have to worry about getting banned for using profound...
  7. We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.: Hey can I get rid of the servers of Halo Reach online just because I put the bungie logo on my service tag I was banned permanently from the servers please remove the ban I took 4 years playing...
  8. Plz unban me xbox plz read Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plz unban me xbox plz read Xbox: Xbox my friend was messing around with my and reported me on all his accounts and I didn’t know it actully communication banned me. Plz unban me and don’t ban my friend. Btw U should be able to...
  9. Plz unban me I didn't do any thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plz unban me I didn't do any thing: I just go banned for no reason no this account I was minding my own playing rainbow six seige with my friend at 10:00pm I get tired and so does he so we both go to bed. The next morning I wake up...
  10. Unban my xbox plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my xbox plz: i just got this Xbox 360 from a friend and its banned so can be unbanned plz 649cc0cd-283c-4263-a420-039d626c0d80