PLZ let Xbox One support more USB devices!!!

Discus and support PLZ let Xbox One support more USB devices!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; well, not all ppl play Xbox One on TV, some are like me play it on a Monitor, but not like 360, the audio problem is pain, i have a Bose C5 speaker... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by laohuxia1982, Jan 30, 2014.

1. laohuxia1982
    laohuxia1982 Guest

well, not all ppl play Xbox One on TV, some are like me play it on a Monitor, but not like 360, the audio problem is pain, i have a Bose C5 speaker which i think is good for Xbox One, but it cant be supported... i just hope Xbox One will support more usb
    devices in the future include external hard driver or even solid state driver, plz !!!

:)

laohuxia1982, Jan 30, 2014
  2. Velicss
    Velicss Guest
    Error Code 80151006

You may want to try this step before contacting phone support: try downloading your profile to a different memory device, for example a USB device configured for use with Xbox 360 console? Here's some information about USB storage device support and how
    to configure a USB for use with your Xbox 360:
    support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive
    . Give it a shot and let us know if you're still seeing that error!

Velicss, Jan 30, 2014
  3. Acehigh79
    Acehigh79 Guest
    Ripping Music

The new updates for the Xbox One are dealing with letting us use custom music. That's something that should have been addressed prelaunch but I digress lol. Majority of the info I have found talk about support for digital music files and sharing files with usb devices. My question is has anyone heard anything about ripping cd's to the HDD like we could on the original xbox and the 360?

Acehigh79, Jan 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: