Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

Discus and support Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Recently i have had issues with call of duty dlc and have been messaging Activision support but i have an idea that i thought i might ask some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MackenzieEdwards, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

Hello. Recently i have had issues with call of duty dlc and have been messaging Activision support but i have an idea that i thought i might ask some of you about. So i read the limits on use of the dlc and if you transfer the item to another console using a hard drive or other method (which i did do because our old xbox 360 died) you must sign in you xbox account that purchased it. Back to the point. I need help with recovering the password for the account that bought it since no one knows the password and recovery forms wont work.

:)

MackenzieEdwards, Aug 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well it wouldn't just be a creditcard on file that would be missing

There is a lot of key elements you MUST meet and it's set in stone by privacy laws

Personally identifiable information (PII) uses data to confirm an individual's identity.

Tjey aren't even allowed to tell you hats missomg

Should be noted more blanks you have the less.likely your chances

One trick that helps tons fill out the form with an device you signed in with the account before
  3. ngocphi Win User

You work with account support.

Typically you recreate the same account works best
  4. MackenzieEdwards Win User

I tried that. But nobody knows the card number of the card used to purchase anything on that account so i cant provide all of the information needed for recovery.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, MackenzieEdwards! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the only way to recover an account you have lost access to is through the recovery form online at https://account.live.com/acsr

"Microsoft takes your security very seriously, and to protect customer privacy we can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

"If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, we encourage you to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form."

This is mentioned at: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

As a fellow gamer who has at one point recovered an account through this form, I understand how frustrating this situation can be, and I wish to the best of luck moving forward.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, MackenzieEdwards.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Did you receive an error message letting you know the email address no longer exists?
Thema:

1. Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work - Similar Threads - Plz help need

2. Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz: I buy a second hand console today unfortunately I get an error on update status code 4099-4497-1380-2446C810-1004 and how can I resolve it going online and reactivate my Xbox live acc o it is a...
  3. hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...: i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my mail got deleted and i cant change my mail.can someone help me on this problem ? c7be6c37-fff9-4c95-8c0c-1728cb83282b
  4. Need help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help plz: So i got a message from xbox for buying apex legends. Champions edition during some promo the message said i would receive 600 apex coins and that they also deposited a gift card in my account. I...
  5. I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz

in XboX Insiders
    I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz: I have a problem with an update can any mod send out a repair patch submitted by /u/Popcallum [link] [comments]
  6. Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz: My son agreed to game share his account with someone and they were going to share theirs with him. The second they got his password they changed the password and then the email. It is my account -...
  7. I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz: I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz e4e8b2d9-6cee-4ad1-943d-7c43a3737502
  8. I need help with my xbox plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox plz: So basically I want to know if when you reset your xbox while keeping games and apps and signing back into your main account will it keep your xbox live gold if you still had any left...
  9. Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10: [IMG] So I joined xbox insider hub minecraft beta but yesterday I wanted to leave beta and play with my friends normally. So I open xbox insider hub but it says "there is a new update". It then...
  10. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e