pls i need help whit mi gold

Discus and support pls i need help whit mi gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Enter a code of a gift card and I do not connect the gold in my session or any other I can do? 8f9d3083-f106-48a2-b620-b8c238c694b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tadeo ballesteros nava, Jul 3, 2017.

1. pls i need help whit mi gold

Enter a code of a gift card and I do not connect the gold in my session or any other I can do?

:)

tadeo ballesteros nava, Jul 3, 2017
  2. can't play online

My membership I got will now work.

I got a 2 days xbox live gold for free from black ops 2 but I can't play whit it.

I can't play online whit others what is my problem pls help me!

xX SuRpRicE Xx, Jul 3, 2017
  3. GameyRaccoon
    GameyRaccoon Guest
    internet problems

i have problem whit my teredo,

i cant play online whit my friends. pls help me pls i need help whit mi gold :D

GameyRaccoon, Jul 3, 2017
  4. pls i need help whit mi gold

Hey there elblin,

Which country are you physically located in on our
    Officially Supported Xbox Live Countries and Regions
    list and which country/region do you have your account set to on
    account.live.com?

To clarify, if you're not connecting from a region on this list, or there is a mismatch between your account and region you're connecting from. You could be in a country or region that's not officially supported and it could mean that some features may not
    work properly.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 4, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there elblin,

Which country are you physically located in on our
    Officially Supported Xbox Live Countries and Regions
    list and which country/region do you have your account set to on
    account.live.com?

To clarify, if you're not connecting from a region on this list, or there is a mismatch between your account and region you're connecting from. You could be in a country or region that's not officially supported and it could mean that some features may not
    work properly.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

i pls need help

We're going to need more information on what exactly is happening if you want us to help
  7. Wium du Toit Win User

i pls need help

so i play games "rust" and then it crashes and says suspended in taskmaneger and then sometimes it goes into bluesrean i have taked to someone but they only daid do a windows update and type a bunch of code in comand prompt
  8. Onyx Is Here Win User

i pls need help

Thanks. There's many reasons why the game could be crashing like this from your system not meeting minimun specs to issues with the graphics drivers. I'd recommend reading the article linked here https://thedroidguy.com/rust-keeps-crashing-on-pc-1163349 to see about steps you can try to fix the issue.
  9. thumb2900 Win User

Xbox Live Disconnecting Every 5 Minutes

Pls bby i cri evrytm wen i cnt ply mi gms
Thema:

1. pls i need help whit mi gold - Similar Threads - pls need help

2. xbox error code, help needed pls

in XboX Insiders
    xbox error code, help needed pls: every time i make or join a party, it says im connecting, then i get hit with “party disconnected” it’s the error code 0x800C0008 anybody else ever experienced this and how can i fix this?...
  3. i pls need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pls need help: after i have asked for help i did all the things they told me and it did not help with getting suspended and bluescreen pls give more advice 79380f3f-9147-40b0-9d55-7e017d42bfbb
  4. Need help with my pc pls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with my pc pls.: so i want to play games with my friends and my game"rust" keeps on like crashing and if i open taskmanager it show suspended and then blue sceen me and i now do not know what to do know can you...
  5. I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��...: Help me I'm going to be hacked and blocked ba4538ea-0e92-4a63-8cb2-6b603085497f
  6. Problem with refresh rate (need help pls)

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with refresh rate (need help pls): Whenever I go to select 120 Hz on my series X refresh rate, it does nothing, the option is there but I cannot click on it with anything, anybody got any fixes? If it helps I'm using a hp X24c...
  7. I need help can someone help pls

in XboX Insiders
    I need help can someone help pls: [IMG] submitted by /u/Glad-Banana-6913 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't invite players to games (pls I need help)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't invite players to games (pls I need help): My friend can't invite me onto his multilayer game and I can't invite him either submitted by /u/LoopedPotato633 [link] [comments]
  9. Read this pls I need help right now

in XboX Insiders
    Read this pls I need help right now: I downloaded Minecraft windows 10 and it’s in beta and I don’t know how I got it but I can’t get into Xbox insider hub cause I’m under 18 so I just need something to get me out from beta...
  10. I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polisch!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polisch!!!!: I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polish! Nie mogę zaktualizować mojej konsoli, cigle wyskakuje mi błąd o numerze: (kod błędu) 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005, na stronie xbox nie ma...