Pls I can't put my code for a month in my xbox live!!! XbosPurchase ...

Discus and support Pls I can't put my code for a month in my xbox live!!! XbosPurchase ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pls help me or give me another code!!! 12b892ac-6ff1-4597-b8a3-375632f28cfd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marto219, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Marto219
    Marto219 Guest

Pls help me or give me another code!!!

:)

Marto219, Dec 15, 2016
  2. KYBreezy
    KYBreezy Guest
    1 year Xbox Live Gold - $36

KYBreezy, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Paid for 12 month Xbox live subscription, can't use it.

I bought a 12 month subscription (via code) and put in the code when it asked me and everything was fine. Then I tried to use it and I was asked to sign into Xbox live gold, I selected use code (thinking I'd got something wrong first time) put in my code
    and was annoyed (to put it lightly) when it told me the Xbox live code had been used already and couldn't give me Xbox live 12 months. Then I checked on the Xbox site and it said I had 12 months Xbox live subscription. I can't actually use my xbox live subscription
    now. What do I do?

VenaticMouse54, Dec 15, 2016
  4. P2arn7h Win User

Reedem code not work Estonia

my code is Xbox Live 1 Month GOLD Subscription Card PL/EU/US

Estonia is in EU
  5. MateKle# Win User

Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase 619afe62-a301-43cb-b6da-9b645c922ead 2013/12/16 - 14:38:12 UTC
  6. MateKle# Win User

Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase 619afe62-a301-43cb-b6da-9b645c922ead 2013/12/16 - 14:38:12 UTC
    Hksvkfic
  7. PJRising Win User

Used code for Destiny 2 Forsaken Deluxe Edition and got a credit for $80 rather than the game

I can't even put my code in. It's seems xbox live has a problem with pre-paid codes.
  8. humaindu42 Win User

xbox account

not actually my brother has a xbox live account and when he put a paypal put out the xbox and i wonder if and i go to the account and i put a code 3 months it that it works ?
Thema:

1. Pls I can't put my code for a month in my xbox live!!! XbosPurchase ... - Similar Threads - Pls can't put

2. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  3. Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...: [img] I would really appreciate it if this was reviewed, nothing I said in this was a tos violation. I simply made a statement regarding some weird people coming to my dm's....
  4. I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help: So I'm having trouble playing minecraft right now, and I don't know the issue. I want to play Bedrock, but the loading screen just gets stuck at 43%. I deleted it and tried to download the...
  5. : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!!: : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!! I’m having issues with my visat connection I called them today they said it’s not an issue on there side they said they reached out to Xbox I can...
  6. Can't invite players to games (pls I need help)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't invite players to games (pls I need help): My friend can't invite me onto his multilayer game and I can't invite him either submitted by /u/LoopedPotato633 [link] [comments]
  7. CAn't redem my code , pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAn't redem my code , pls help: Hi , a friend gave me a gift code to Sea of Thieves , but it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. " . , and CatalogSkuDataNotFound 0ZsNanWT3EKcaeU5.3.0.5.8 2020/01/27 -...
  8. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  9. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4
  10. Fh3, WAYY too many offline Drivatars! Can't drive anywhere fast. $114 to get mad? PLS REDUCE ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh3, WAYY too many offline Drivatars! Can't drive anywhere fast. $114 to get mad? PLS REDUCE ...: They're everywhere and pull right in front of you, they cut across roads without warning, ive seen them reversing opposite traffic flow. There EVERYWHERE, I get why they exist bit come on. I...